Chapter55

Its been about two months now and my baby bump is showing I'm loving every second of being pregnant.

Rye had the meeting with everyone and now they know if they ever cross a line in any disrespectful way there will be consequences.

I grab two granola bars and chocolate Graham crackers. I love eating these my cravings has been weird but at least I get to eat what I want.

Walking without paying attention I bump into someone and my snacks fall except the one in my hand.

I look up seeing Rych, Jace and Jaxon coming in after. They pick up my snacks giving them to me and I smile.

"Mama you have to pay attention where you're going don't wanna see you get hurt." Jaxon and Jace nods in agreement.

Over the past two months my sons have changed so much they've gotten more muscular and slimmed out a lot making them appear taller.

"I will try but you should know how I zone out." They hug me kissing my forehead and grabbing snacks out of my cabinet.

"Why are y'all stealing my snacks! Y'all could ask me for them." I frown they look at me guiltily coming to me trying to butter me up with hugs and kisses.

"Sorry mom, you have the best snacks promise we will buy you more if we can get some from time to time." They smiled sweetly making me fall for it and I nod.

"Why are you three knuckle heads stealing your moms snacks." We turn around to see Rye standing in the doorway.

"Mom said we can get some!" They held their hands up in defense.

"No, you were taking them without asking me." I smirk at their guilt ridden faces

"Ok yes we were but we made a deal" I snicker at them looking at Rye and he's already watching me with a smirk.

"Uh we'll just go right now." They ran out the kitchen in a hurry.

"How is my beautiful beloved doing?" Walking to me with a hidden motive behind his dark eyes.

"I am great" I check him out slowly getting a little horny making him growl sexily.

He grab my ass pulling me into him, I touch his face smiling. I pull my shirt up showing him my stomach and he places kisses all over my belly.

"I love you already my little bear." He pull my shirt down kissing my lips.

"I love you too my dear." He stares into my eyes not looking away I blush.

"I love you baby." There was a knock at the door and it startled me he pecks my lips going to the door.

I finished my snacks throwing my trash away. Rye walks back in with my dad next to him laughing.

"Dad!" I yell running to him throwing my arms around him and he hugs me back.

"Babygirl, be careful don't run you'll hurt yourself." My dad says worriedly

"I'm fine dad, so what brings you by?" I ask curiously

"Just wanted to check on my grandchildren and my expecting one." He smiles

"They are doing fine plus you just missed jaxon, jace and rych." My dad rubs my stomach happily.

"Well I'll leave y'all to it and go find the brats." He waved walking off

"Lets go to the training grounds." He gently wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the back.

I look around at our backyard everyone is training, theres hand to hand combat, weaponry, training in stability or agility so on.

"This looks like a movie!" I squeal in excitement

"I don't want you back here ever unless I'm with you." He said in a demanding voice I pouted

"What if I want to train." I look at him with my arms folded

"You're not training." He said curtly

"Yes I am." I frown

"No" we walk past all of the trainees

"Well I do!" I said getting fed up and I stopped walking he sighs then looked at me with his multi colored eyes.

"If you train you aren't training with anyone else but me." He hissed out.

I know he's pissed off but I don't care I want to train. I walk pass him not without bumping him with my hip.

He didn't budge but I still was satisfied because he growls at me. I continue to walk looking at people train.

I feel his presence behind me which I don't pay any attention to it. I walk up to my son's who are training and I smile.

Someone stood next to me Looking over and its Rye with a pissed look. Having Rye in a pissed mood is not really good, he will make people suffer if we argue.

I slowly walk to him wrapping my arms around his waist. He didn't make a move to hug me back which means he is passed pissed.

"Rye." I call out to him and he still doesn't acknowledge me.

I try to push him towards the house and he doesn't budge at all. I huff folding my arms trudging towards the woods in a unhappy mood.

I walk pass trees and trees then come up to a pond that's so beautiful. I sit down looking at the water watching fish jump up and frogs croak.

"I don't want to talk to him!" I threw a rock at the water seeing it jump three times and sink.

I felt someone watching me which made the hair on my neck stand up. I look behind me seeing no one there.

I shrug turning around which I almost scream in fright. Rye was in front of me with his hand over my mouth.

My eyes were wide and my heart was racing he stared at me with his emotionless face.

He laid me down on my back hand still over my mouth. I look at him wondering what he's doing. He flips my dress up ripping my panties off.

Rye sat there looking at my kitty he rubbed his thumb over me and I jump slightly. Licking his thumb he groaned undoing the belt and pants quickly.

My mouth watered at the sight before me and I felt myself getting more wet.
He plunged deep inside me making me scream in his hand.

Tears rolled down my face and I held him close to my body. Kisses and sucking was all he did to my neck.

He use his arms to hold his body up and stare down at me with his colorful eyes. He pulls out abruptly making me whimper but moan when his tongue is licking me.

Rye flips me around with my ass in the air, he licks me one last time before plunging back in making me scream.

More tears fell from my eyes from all the pleasure. He continues to ram in me fast and hard my eyes roll back.

We come together moaning from the feeling, I fall to the side breathing heavily. My legs are forced open and a wet mouth attacks my sensitive kitty again.

I writhe in pleasure my body shaking badly from the hardcore sex. My eyes are closed feeling extremely tired, I don't care that I am vulnerable.

Rye is next to me so I know he's going to protect me at all costs. Falling asleep but before sleep overtook my body I heard his voice.

"Good night my love, I will take care of you and my child." and I was out like a light.