Chapter13

Cherish POV
I was walking out the back door about to exercise. When I looked up I screamed I saw Wendy's limp body lying on the ground. Rye was beside me in a second I pointed to her.

He looked indifferent he pulled out his phone talking really fast. He said something else and hung up not moments later his workers came and took her body.

"Rye what's going on."I asked him

"Somebody killed Wendy and dropped her body on our territory."he said his face not showing any emotions.

"What's gonna happen now." I asked him

"Your staying in the house from now on. No more going outside until we find out who did this." He hissed walking away

I walk inside closing and locking the door. I sat on the couch wondering who killed her. Yes she was annoying as shit, but she didn't deserve to die.

I was sad. And kind of scared, yes I was kidnapped and brought here but he didn't hurt me in the slightest. But, sometimes I wonder why he wanted me in the first place.

I was just a regular boring girl who doesn't have a life besides doing spells and witch things. I'm a nobody. A tear slip out my eye rolling down my face I quickly wipe it away.

Why should these things happen to me? I'm nobody special. I can't believe I begged him to fuck me last night. I fucked my kidnapper and I was always flirting with him.

I just don't understand why, something about him attracts me in a way.
—-
Rye pov
I couldn't tell her it was a vampire that killed her I just couldn't. I was sitting in my office that she doesn't know I have. I call my close friend to tell him what happened to his daughter.

He didn't take it to well he was angry. He said he'll be here in 10minutes and we hung up. I don't know what will I tell cherish. I don't like lying to her because I really really like her.

I hear commotion coming from the living room. I rush in there seeing David and cherish yelling at each other.

"What's going on in here!" I yelled at them they looked at me

"Whose this human and why is it in here."David disgustedly said

"Actually we are all humans so stop calling me a 'it'."cherish smartly spoke David was about to say something but I covered his mouth.

"David go to my office and we will talk." I told him he walked away I looked at cherish who crossed her arms.

"Who is that freak I don't like him."She said it kind of hurt but I brushed it off.

"That's my close friend David."I told her she was about to say something else but I quickly kissed her she moan wrapping her arms around my neck.

I was pulling away but she pulled me back to her. She wrap her legs around me holding me in place, I grab her sides rubbing circles on her stomach.

"I..mmn... have to..mm... go Cher-mmn." I said through the kiss she held me tighter. I know I wasn't going to leave so I ran upstairs ripping her clothes off. I quickly gave her head after she came I told her I'll be back.

I licked my lips going into my office to see David laying on the sofa.

"About time you came I was wondering what was taking so long."He said looking at the ceiling

"I had to take care of something." I told him taking a seat in my chair. He looked at me

"With that human I suppose."he said I sighed

"Yes, now can you stop saying human around her I never told her."I snap at him

"Oh. So you never told her you were a vampire or that she's living and walking around them?"He asked

"No I didn't."I said

"Are u planning to?"He asked

"Yes but not right now."I told him

We talked about a plan at finding out who killed Wendy. Talked on the phone with many people who can help us do this. They said they will look into it, so we just gotta wait for when they tell us something.

"I'll come by tomorrow red."He said calling me by my nickname he gave me when we was small. I rolled my eyes

"You still calling me that?"I asked he smirked

"I like the name." He said disappearing in a blink of and eye.

I went and locked the front door and went upstairs to see my dear wearing some sexy lingerie. I close the door walking to her she smiled at me.

"Rye." She sung my name I bite my lips looking at her.

"What do my dearest want?"I ask her she giggled

"I'm horny I need a doctor to come check me." She seductively said licking her lips

"Whom might this doctor be?"I ask her she rubbed on herself sexually making me hard.

"He's tall,he doesn't speak much he has a really long tongue that I love."she moaned

"What else does he look like."I ask her darkly

"He's very fit, body like a sex God. His lips are soft, perfectly sculpted face but looks mean. Long hair that I like to touch, his hands do wonders to my body."she breathed out smirking

"Is that it?"I asked her smirking getting closer to her

"I just love sucking his dick, the way he fucks my tight pussy makes me SUPER wet. Every time his eyes looks at me I just want to get naked." She said biting her lips I grab her hoisting her on my waist.

"I really love how that sounds, want to try it out?" I ask her squeezing her ass she moans

"Yes I want you to fuck me until I go to sleep."she said playing in my hair

"Will do." I said I ripped her lingerie off exploring her gorgeous body. I fucked her for hours on end, she fell asleep on the 10th round.