Chapter51

-15 years later-

"Where is she!?" He growls out glaring at his men.

They stand in front of him stiffly with calming composure even though they are shaking within.

"Sir, we were ambushed and there were too many of them to fight off." He choked out.

They watched their leader tremble from anger, he paced back and forth.
His thoughts are going wild thinking of horrible ways to kill each and every person who took her.

"Get everyone out on the fucking battle grounds to train! If it's not done everyone will be damned!?" He demands and his men scurried out quick to gather everyone.

Rye curses trying to figure out how he's going to get her back. He sits down banging his fists on the desk in frustration and anger. Looking to the left theres a picture of him, their kids and her.

A tear slips his eye

Grabbing the phone dialing everyone he knows to get information about her whereabouts. No one knows anything but they are going to keep an eye out for any signs of her.

A knock was heard on the door.

"Go away." He sneers

The door opens slowly and a girl walks in wearing a short dress with pumps. She saunters her way towards him her hips moving slow and daring.

Rye not even glancing at her still focused on the picture on his desk. The girl starts touching him dragging her hands lower and lower to where she wants them to be.

"Get the fuck out of my office or you will regret it!" Voice low and promising.

She didn't heed to his warnings her hands still wandered on his body. His zipper was open and unbuttoned her fingers grasped his penis pulling it out.

"Wow your so big." She drools over his length and thickness.

She starts jerking him off slowly her eyes glued to his length. He didn't give her no reaction he wasn't even hard in anyway.

Pre-cum leaks out slowly which the girl have her tongue out tasting him moaning. Her lips wrap around his huge penis sucking on the tip moaning around it.

She continues jerking him off and sucking, trying to force more into her mouth making her gag. Pulling back she smirks as she sees his penis covered in her saliva.

"I'm mama now huh daddy." She spoke while her hand continues to jerk him off.

Her lips are on him again sucking away her moans are quiet but at the same time pitchy.

Suddenly he grabs her throat making her choke. He brings her close to him he whispers in her ear.

"I told you you will regret your actions! Why would you think I will want you, I'm married with kids. You think I will give that up for a fucking loose pussy bitch? You thought wrong." He chuckled darkly scaring her.

"Please..I-I-" she was cut off

"Since you love sucking dick I guess your weak head game can turn into a deathly one. Now start sucking" throwing her hard on the floor she cries out in pain as her head hit the floor.