Chapter9

Cherish POV
I feel myself wrapped around a cool body. It sends shivers down my spine, I reluctantly open my eyes.

Looking down the persons body I'm damn near on top. I slowly look up and see it's the guy that's been watching me for months.

I try to move away but I see that his arm is tightly wrapped around my waist. His arm tightens and I whine because it starts to hurt.

I feel his arm instantly loosen I look up and see that his eyes are open and looking at me. My eyes widen and I get scared shitless, he just stares at me with no emotion. I look away

"It's not nice waking someone up." He says gruffly I bite my lip getting nervous.

"Sorry."I say below a whisper. He rubs my side then sat up.

"You don't have to be sorry, just don't do it again." He says sternly I flinch from his tone.

I feel him caressing my back cooing to me.
He kisses my forehead then stand up with me.
I wrap my legs and arms around him not wanting to fall.

He walks into the bathroom sitting me on the counter. He turns the shower on and starts getting naked. I look away blushing.

He stands in front of me tilting my head up.
I look into his eyes feeling uncomfortable.
He slowly slides the shirt I'm wearing over my head.

He throws the shirt on the floor and he stares at me. I get embarrass and cover my chest and looking down. He takes my hands away from chest putting them on side of me.

He breathes down my neck making me shiver.
He kiss my neck making a moan escape my lips. I start getting a tingly sensation between my legs. I move uncomfortably on the counter.

I guess he noticed my discomfort because he start rubbing my kitty roughly making me moan louder. I beg him for more and he snatches my panties off and lay me on the counter.

He gets on his knees breathing between my legs. I let out a shaky moan and he places kisses on my cunt. I whine wanting him to do more,he latched his lips on my weeping core sucking harshly.

I scream he kept swirling his tongue around me making me shiver. He sticks his tongue inside of me with his finger thrusting back and forth really fast.

My legs start to shake harshly and I came hard.
He licked every drop of my cum up. I breath hard out of breathe. He stands up picking me up stepping in the shower.

The water runs down my back making me relax. I breath in and out slowly he sets me on my feet. He takes soap and a face cloth scrubbing my body gently I moan in contentment.

He picks my leg up putting it on side of the shower. He gently scrubs between my legs he then scrub my butt. I rinse my whole body off then letting the water run on my face so I can wake up.

"Wait for me in the room lock the door." He said I did as he said and waited for him.

He walk out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and one in his hand. He drys my body off and tells me to lay down on my back with my legs bent. I did as he says even though it's embarrassing.

He gently drys my kitty off and he opens my ass cheeks drying it as well. I am literally blushing hard he sets the towel down going back into the bathroom.

•outside•
I'm currently am sitting on silent guys lap. I don't know his name so I'm just going to call him silent guy. He's talking to these guys but I don't pay any attention to what they are saying.

I squirm on his lap feeling bored out of my mind. I look around and something catches my eye. I look closer to this figure standing in the forest. Their wearing armor looks like it and a mask it looks like a dragons mask.

They wave their hand telling me to come here.
I get scared not wanting to go they fist bawls up. I start trembling and silent guy notices my change in behavior.

"What's wrong Cher?" He asks me concern in his voice

"There's someone over there telling me to come to them." I say quietly still looking in the mystery persons direction. He looks up and sees the person I'm talking about.

He gets up quickly throwing me over his shoulder. He yell to his guys to catch the person and bring the to a dungeon to chain them up.

He quickly walks into the house going to his room. He walks into the closet he does something and I see that we are in a room.

I look around then I'm being set down on a couch. I look up at him curiously wondering what he's doing.

"Stay here under no circumstance do not leave out of here." He says sternly. I nod and he starts walking out.

"Wait!"I yell he stops walking I run to him hugging him tightly. He turns around hugging me back.

"I'll be back no need to be emotional." He says I let him go walking away but was turned around then I felt lips on mines.

He kisses me with so much of I don't know the word. But he kisses me like he don't want me to leave him. He pulls away and I'm breathing hard I look in his eyes.

He caress my face then leaves closing and locking the door. I bite my lips and start walking back to the couch laying down on it.

I don't know how long I've been waiting in here. I started getting sleepy and soon felt my eyes closing.