Chapter43

I sit outside with my spell book that I found in the drawer. Mr. Ghost was sitting next to me, come to think of it I never really asked him for his name.

I really need a therapist if I'm talking to ghosts now. I turn to look beside me where he sat.

"What's your name I never asked." He chuckled

"To think you will remember me when you awake from a coma. I'm actually kind of hurt but my name is Rye Cástèllè." I gasp in shock

"You mean your my boyfriend?" I ask

"Yes dear." He said

"Why can't I see you then!" I say with frustration

"Huh?" Does he know he's invisible?

"Your invisible I can't see you! Have you been here the whole time." I ask

"Yes, why wouldn't I be? My girlfriend went into a coma because of me." I was confused

We talked for awhile and I found out I went into a coma. I was in a coma for three years! He marked me when we were at his parents house. Our son was delivered while I was still asleep.

"Where is he? Where is Rych!" I want to hold my son.

I can't believe I missed three years of his life. I missed him being delivered, his first steps his everything.

"Come and I'll bring you to him." I stood up but didn't know where to go.

A huge hand grasped mines and pulled me in the house. We went upstairs and turned left going down the hall.

I see a Royal blue door with Rych written in cursive. He opened the door letting me walk in first. I look around the beautiful room and see toys and books with a wooden bed.

"This room is so cute!" I gush

"Pop when is ma-" The tiny kid voice stops talking my eyes start tearing up.

Suddenly little arms wrap around my legs tightly. I was crying now my son knows me?

"How does he-" Rye cut me off

"We are always in our room together. He sleeps with us and I tell him all about how we met. How beautiful his mom is and how in love I am with her." I sob Rych and Rye hold me tightly.

I slowly bend down picking my son up and holding him. I bury my myself in his long hair. I feel his tiny arms wrap around me holding me.

"I love you so much!"