37. It Wouldnt Be Nixon Without A Little Nixon

Rhyett's Point of view

I slowly opened my eyes as my vision began to adjust. My head rested on his bare chest as I could feel his heart beating and hear the sound of him breathing while his chest expanded and then rested so peaceful.

His hand rested on my head as I felt his fingers gently move as I heard the metal of his watch make a quiet noise while he gently brushed my hair with his finger while he was asleep.

I smiled small.
This boy will literally fall asleep naked, but he somehow forgot to take his watch off, but I can't blame him he was drunk last night.

While Nix and I were eating pizza and talking shit in the dinning area, the rest of them had decided to stay up until 5am and drink whiskey...not the girls though, Blair and Talia decided to have girl talk all night and Addison had taken care of Vinnie and was asleep by 10, she honestly didn't care that Kenzo was drinking because he drinks seldom. His job is too demanding for him to have a chance to just relax, I couldn't imagine how draining it must be to be on standby as a doctor while still trying to be home with your new born son and wife.

I cautiously lifted Maverick's hand from my hair and then gently placed it down onto the mattress of his bed.

It was 2pm and of course all of us had slept in late, Maverick will probably be up in the next 3hours.

I lifted my body from his, feeling his sweaty skin detached from mine before kissing his forehead before I had pulled myself to the edge of his bed placing my feet onto the wooden floor only to have my feet step on the material of his black Nike T-shirt from yesterday.

I picked it up and then pulled it over my head feeling in hang on me like a mini dress hitting my mid thigh. He was really tall.

I stood up and then turned around to see him sleeping so sweetly as he rolled over to clutch a pillow and drag it across the sheets to cuddle it with his strong arms.

I grabbed my hair tie from his bedside table and then tied my hair into a knot on the top of my head as I glanced at the property of this mansion from the window, it was beautiful the way the sun hit the trees shining down it's warming rays of bliss.

it was hot today.

I need to shower

Yeah, I smelt really good because Maverick's t-shirt was covered in cologne but I felt sweaty and dirty.

I should probably make him breakfast after I shower, I think-

"R-Rhy?" I heard a raspy thick voice coming from behind me and then I turned to face him.

He smiled as he stretched his arms out, his smile had made me smile.

"Morning baby." He yawned. "Where you going?" He raised a brow, he could barely keep his eyes open "come here." He groaned as he rolled over in his bed.

"I'm going to shower," I smiled "and you're going to go back to sleep and then I'm going to make you breakfast and-" I spoke but then he cut me off with his next words.

"And you can do all of that later, but I want you to come here. Now." He nodded his head at me in a demanding sexy way as his mouth created a tiny smile. "And you're not making me breakfast baby, I'm making you breakfast." He yawned again.

"I'm sweaty!" I smiled shyly and then he laughed under his breath.

"I'm sweaty too baby, we can be sweaty together." He stared at me with his deep alluring eyes "don't make me get up and drag you back into this bed with me" he smirked and then I rolled eyes smiling and said "or I can drag you into the shower with me?"