20. The Soul Realm

Maverick's Point of View

I could feel myself falling down a pit of darkness as my body and soul detached, it's like I was sinking further into me.

I reached out my hands as if I could pull myself back into myself, while my body was being pulled down by what felt like a grip from satan himself dragging me to hell with the clutch of his claws.

I could hear her, Rhy...

her voice screamed my name but soon it turned into an echo and then...nothingness, but silent darkness all around me, all I could see was black emptiness that stretched further than I could comprehend.

My floppy hair reaching for something as it danced past my face while I sank into this other world. It felt like a dream,

but I knew that it wasn't.

I shut my eyes tightly and then I felt a shift in my body take ahold of me, a rush of static and awakening had disrupted me like water crashing down from a waterfall to alter the peace of a still bed of liquid.

I opened my eyes and suddenly I was standing upright,

And not so alone anymore.

The three of them stood before me as if they were waiting for me.

"I should have known." I glared at Nixon because this had his black magic written all over it. I stared at my hands and then tried to focus my mind into having the flames inside of me ignite. The warmness a familiar feeling as my palms had set both of my hands on blazing fire, as if the flames were evaporating from me.

At lease my powers was still working.

"Calm down sparky." Nix rolled his eyes and then said "We know you're the hot brother but do you really have to continuously try and show us up." He paused "no pun intended. But seriously though, we get it, you have abs." Nix said playfully because I was topless standing before him, and I wouldn't have been if this fucking idiot had better timing.

Homeboy couldn't wait an hour to summon my presence, Rhy and I were kinda in the middle of something.

I then shook off my thoughts.

"Where the fuck are we?" I questioned crushing my fingers into my hand to extinguish it's fire.

"The Soul Realm." Kenzo answered strongly, nodding his head.

"Are you fucking joking!" I began to feel rage build up in me. I had heard about The Soul Realm before but never actually been. The Soul Realm pulls your soul from the physical world into this fucking shitty one.

Rhy.
Fuck.

My girl was probably losing her damn mind.

"Take me back! My girlfriend is going to drive herself insane thinking I'm dead! Nixon, she's laying with an empty vessel of my body in my bed! Send my soul back to her!" I yelled.

"Your girlfriend?" Kenzo stared at me with his perfectly styled blonde hair. pushing his brows together at the realization of my words, and what I had just called her.

What the fuck is going on with me, did I actually want that. Her...to be my girlfriend.

I don't know, I couldn't think about that now, ya boy had to get himself out of here.

"Brother, I will let you all go after you all kindly listen to my demands." Nixon said, and I swear that British accent had never been more fucking annoying that it was now.

"Harry Styles wannabe, you better place me back into my fucking body or I will burn your soul to a crisp making sure you never reach yours." I said with furious eyes as my hand created a meteor of fire and aimed it at his pathetic existence.