Ch.56 End part 1

A/N: Enjoy~ SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES
____________________________

Y/N POV

"GUYS TODAY IS THE DAY!" I looked at all my classmates and smiled at them as I took a step down from my desk. "Hey Katsuki you're going to miss me, huh~"

I went up to him and gave him a hug as he stands there unfazed. "No..." I laughed and went up to Momo, she began to cry as I gave her a hug aswell. "H-Hey don't cry...We're still going to see each other"

she nodded her head as I stood on my tiptoes to pat her head. My tips of my fingers barely touching her head. Damn you God for making me short! I instantly placed my hands together and begged for forgiveness.

I saw someone stand beside me and did the same. "Umm, Denki why are you praying?" He looked at me and gave me a confused expression "I thought we were praying because you hugged Bakugo?"

I shook my head and gave him a hug. I walked up to Jiro and gave her a hug "Y-Y/N...You're making me embarrassed!" I rolled my eyes and took a step back. "Why are you saying goodbye?"

I walked away and walked up to Froppy. "It's not a goodbye...more like a see you soon" I looked at Froppy and gave her a hug "I'm going to miss you Froppy!" I pressed her closer to my chest.

"Y-You're suffocating me!" I quickly released her and apologized. "It's alright" I went up to the small brunette in the back. "Hey Ochaco" She looked away and I felt...Sympathy?

"Hey, it's alright...I know you don't like me...It's alright to not like someone" she looked at me and had tears in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry..." She quickly wrapped her arms around me as I quickly embraced her.

"It's alright O-" she took a step back and shook her head. "No it's not!" She wiped away her tears and I stared at her "I made you break up with you're ex boyfriend and I had secret feelings for you're current boyfriend"

I shook my head and waved my arms around as she repeatedly bowed down at me. "I-Its alright Ochaco...seriously!" I held her shoulders and she looked up at me. "You might have ruined my first relationship....but you were the reason I found my current boyfriend"

I smiled and wiped away her tears. "And you said you had feelings for my boyfriend" her lips quivering as she nodded her head "But-" I placed my hand on her mouth and silenced her. "..Had is completely different from have....Okay"

she nodded her head and I walked away. I looked up at Kirishima, he looked down at me and smiled "Hey Shark boy" I wrapped my arms around him as I felt him tightly holding onto me. "Hey Hot tips"

I released the hug and took a step back. "Hot tips?" He nervously scratched the back of his neck as he looked around the room. "Y-Yeah since you have a nickname for me...I wanted to have one for you aswell"

I nodded my head and smiled. I then gave everyone else a hug, I waved goodbye to them as I exited the classroom. I stopped outside the hall and looked down at my outfit.

The old school uniform was no longer there and instead a black robe had replaced it. "Wow...I guess I really missed that uniform" I rubbed the thick fabric between my fingers and smiled at myself.

"Yeah I guess I so did too" I looked up and quickly ran into his arms. "Mochi-Cheeks!" He returned the hug and smiled at me. "I guess were going to be hero's" he nodded his head and I stood up on my tiptoes.