Ch.33 Bored

Y/N POV
I felt like I was light as a feather and I slowly raised up from my laying position. "Where am I?" I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room I was in. It feels like I've been through this before, but I can't seem to remember.

My head felt heavy and I quickly laid back down on the floor. My body felt cold and I noticed I had a bruise on my neck. I hesitated for a few seconds but I lightly touched the mark. "Ahhh!" I let out a whimper and I clenched my arms.

Whatever happened to my neck must of been painful for it to hurt this bad. I looked down at my clothes and noticed I was wearing a nightgown. "Why am I wearing a nightgown...am I in my room or something"

I slowly stood up and balanced my head and eventually searched the room. I noticed that nothing was keeping me chained down but there was a metal ring on my ankle. What's this...it kind of painful.

I bent over and poked at the metal ring. I examined it and tried pulling it off. "I-It doesn't wanna come off!" I gave up and continued searching the room. The room was white and had some furniture littered around the room. 

There was a white bookcase that looked like the paint chipped off in some areas. And a bed on the wall with a small window above it. I didn't bother thinking about escaping through the window because it could barely fit a cat.

"Hm...cat...why am I thinking about cat's" there was a chair in the center of the room and books were all over the floor. The walls were white and the floor was white tile. "Whoever decorated this place sure likes the color white or something"

 "Whoever decorated this place sure likes the color white or something"

I noticed a radio nearby and I quickly walked towards it. "It looks like it works, and there is some CDs around it" I picked one up and examined the title. "Hm...it doesn't have one, or it looks like someone scratched it off.."

I picked up one of the other CDs and noticed that all of the titles were crossed off. "Let's see if this thing works.." I randomly grabbed a CD case and opened it up I looked for the on button and then slowly slid the CD in. Let's hope this thing works...

A/N: if you want to hear the music play it now ^ ^

the old music player then played sad melodies as I noticed that it was beginning to rain outside. I walked towards the bed and stared out the window.  It was getting dark and the room slowly began to dim the birds were still chirping and I wondered if they were safe in the trees.

"It's funny how bright days can turn dark in seconds... much like imagination" I slightly smiled and stared off in the distance. There was alleyways but that didn't stop me from feeling hopeful. "I don't know what's happening but what ever it is...I know I'll escape"

I got up from the bed and decided to look at the books. My bare feet began to get cold as I rubbed them against my legs. "Let's see..." I picked up a book and traced my hand lightly over the worn out cover.