Ch.10 Entrance Exam

A/N: enjoy the chapter don't forget to vote~ ʕʔ
____________________________
Y/N POV
After Izuku had asked for me to become his girlfriend he had left soon after because entrance exams were the very next day. And let me tell you how nerve racking it was. It all happened after breakfast
_______________________________
Flashback
_______________________________
"Dad when are we going leave?" I bounced down the steps and couldn't control my excitement that basically glowed. I rushed through the kitchen and jumped on the counter. "Soon, just let me pack some snacks" I then looked through the cabinets in search for some of my favorite snacks.

"Dad you do know I'm not a kid anymore?" He turned around and placed his hand on his hip and acted sassy. "I know that, it's just every time we go out you always get hungry" does that always happen? I hoped off and stood there dumbfounded. "EHHHH! no I don't!" I then crossed my arms and pouted.

"Yes~ last time when we went out you begged us to go home so you can and I quote 'eat a whole damn cow' it was certainly predictable of you" I then rolled my eyes and asked him to pack extra snacks for myself. I hoped back up the stairs to search for comfortable clothes.

Should I dress formal? I then decided to look decent but comfortable. But I really wanted to wear a cute sweater...FUCK IT I practically yanked the sweater form the hanger and threw it on.

"Hmmm so if people say I'm underdress imma just say 'fuck you' and walk away" I'm such a badass I decided to leave my hair down

"Hmmm so if people say I'm underdress imma just say 'fuck you' and walk away" I'm such a badass I decided to leave my hair down. I ran downstairs and hopped up and down. "Dad now can we leave?" He turned around and was now in his hero form. "Yes, we can go now" like a little kid I shouted in joy and grabbed my dads hand.

Hehehe I'm going to UA and become the first hero without a quirk. "Y/N do you want to walk there or take the car?" Like the lazy ass I am, I decided to go by car, so we can get there 'faster'. The whole car ride there I was practically shooting out questions left and right. It had irritated my dad and he had begged for me to stop.

Am I that annoying?, well I guess my goal has been accomplished for today! I apologized and sat there silently and rested my head against the window. The coldness from the glass making my warm face feel refreshed. I decided to text Izuku and ask him how's he feeling today.