Ch.13 Love Confusion

A/N: Sry but imma skip this bit because I bet it gets boring for some people when they read the same thing over again in other stories, sry (°▽°)
____________________________
Y/N POV
The "test" Uncle Aizawa was referring to was actually just a COMPLETE RIP OFF! And there I was giving my all, in that stupid throwing and running and other things I couldn't even remember because they were stupid. AND THEN THERE WAS OCHACO MAKING GOOGLING EYES AT MY BAE!
_______________________________
Flashback
_______________________________
I stood there motionless with a deadpan facial expression stuck on my face. One of my classmates Ochaco had came up to me and poked my cheek as to check if I were alive. "Umm guys I think Y/N's broken?" I continued to stand there as to see how long it takes for her to leave. "Y/N are you gonna be fine?"

How is she not walking away my technique always works! Izuku had been staring at the results board and realized that I had been awfully quiet for the past few minutes. He rushed towards me and held my hand. Ochaco's face then became a red hue, and she nervously stared at Izuku. "Deku do you know what's wrong with Y/N"

Man does this girl not know what manners is I'm not a stupid robot for Pete's sakes. I decided to just leave the two be and walked towards Shoto. I stood beside him and looked up to see the same poker faced Shoto. He looked down and stared at me he then went to my level and whispered into my ear

"Y/N are you alright?" I looked at the board and looked at my results,  I had gotten last. I motioned for him to come down lower, and I whispered softly into his ear "yeah I guess it's fate, but thank you Shoto" he nodded and slowly returned to standing up straight.

As soon as he had done that Uncle Aizawa has told us that no one was going home and that the test was to see us giving our all. I then looked up at Shoto and laughed my ass off. He made sure no one was looking and began to freak out. "Y/N what's so funny" he was now confused and continued to look for anyone who was staring at the scene.

"I'm sorry Shoto it's just that I actually thought I was gonna go home, and now I'm happy that I'm not... just pissed off" he then looked at me and for once he gave me a small smile. I smiled back and hugged him. I then looked at him and whispered "Shoto I didn't think you were capable of showing emotions towards trash like me"

he then looked at me with anger and whispered softly "Yes I'm capable of showing emotions and your not trash" I continued to hug him and I practically glowed with happiness. Yay Shotos actually not a dick he just is really shy~ I skipped to where Izuku was and I noticed he was still talking to Ochaco.

I cant be jealous right?, I think she knows we're dating unless she hadn't heard from where she was. It might  just be a friendly conversation between them, no need to worry. My palms began to sweat and I had now looked up at Izuku my face had quickly turned into a happy face. "What are you guys talking about"

he then nervously scratched the back of his neck and smiled at Ochaco. They continued on talking about quirks and shit. Did he just ignored me? All hell naw he did not just ignore me! I then walked away and decided to go ask Uncle Aizawa something. "Hey Uncle Aizawa" he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Y/N it's been a long time hasn't it, you've grown so much" I smiled at him and fiddle around with my shirt. "Uncle Aizawa can I go to the classroom earlier before everyone else.." he stared at my face and realized that I had felt uncomfortable at the moment. "Yeah, just make sure you say hi to your dad for me" I began to walk away until he held onto my wrist

"Y/N feel better whatever you are feeling right now make sure you get it out...don't bottle it up" I looked at my uncle and nodded before rushing towards the exit. If only it wasn't as hard as it is...Uncle

Izuku POV
I had wondered why Y/N was so still she had gotten in last but I know she had aimed to be at least a few places higher. I grabbed her hand and felt how tense she was, Ochaco had asked me if Y/N was going to be alright but I stayed silent.

Y/N had walked away towards Shoto and was talking to him. Y/N what are you doing? Ochaco was talking to me but I had continued to look at Y/N and Shoto, they're both laughing. Y/N was smiling one of her biggest smiles at him. Why does she give him one of her smiles? "DEKU!!!"

I looked at the brunette and smiled in embarrassment. "I'm sorry Ochaco I was thinking about something, what were you saying again" she smiled at me and nodded. "It's alright!" She had a blush dusted across her cheeks and was fiddling around with her fingers. She looked cute, but it was nothing compared to Y/N

"D-Deku umm can I a-ask you something" her face became an even darker red. "Yeah what is it?" She then continued "Do you want to come over and study with me after school" my face then became red and I scratched my neck, Y/N had came up to us and asked what we were talking about, I don't wanna upset Y/N and make her look at Ochaco differently, so I should stay silent.

I waited and she looked up at me saddened by the fact I had ignored her  and walked away from me. I shouldn't have done that it would of been better if I told her. "EARTH TO DEKU!" I looked at Ochaco and continued to talk to her "For a second there I thought you were broken like Y/N!"

Why does it anger me when she talks about her like that? "She was just surprised that's all" she then asked if I were going to go to her house to study. "Oh umm I guess it's alright" she then hugged me and smiled "YAY now we can have fun together"

Yay.....fun together. I then felt guilty, my previous actions were not something that I had fond of at the moment and decided to just go to her house and get it over with. Y/N probably hates me now...

Y/N POV
I was currently in the classroom and kicking the chair. "I HATE RELATIONSHIPS" I then began to cry

Da Fuck I'm not a stupid pussy MAN UP Y/N
I walked towards the trash can and threw it across the room "DIE YOU STUPID TRASHCAN"  I was about to throw the desk when I realized I was acting a lot like Bakugou. I gently walked towards the trashcan and placed it back to where it was previously and then grabbed the desk and placed it to where it was also.

I then sat down on my desk and stared outside the window. The bell had rung for school to be dismissed, I decided to just stay in the classroom. He doesn't like her, he probably just didn't realize I was there I layed my head on the cold hard surface of the desk. My eyes began to water, and I wiped them away.

Does love eventually get better. Footsteps began to make there way towards the classroom and I stood there thinking it was Uncle Aizawa. I continued to look out the window and heard the door open. "Uncle Aizawa I'm sorry for bothering you"

the person who I had believed was uncle Aizawa hugged me from behind. I looked down to see red and white hair instead. "SHOTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he looked at me and gave me a look of sympathy. "I witnessed what Izuku did to you, I'm sorry" I looked at him with a bewildering stare.

"What are you apologizing for you did nothing wrong" he then looked down and stood there on his knees, aww he looks like a child getting scolded. I raised his head and layed it on my lap and began to slowly stroke his soft hair. "It's alright Shoto...he probably didn't hear me,....it was pretty loud with all the conversations taking place and Bakugou"

he began to hum in response and asked me if I were busy right now. I softly smiled and shook my head as a no. I continued to stroke his hair, humming softly. "Would you like to come over" I nodded and smiled, he looked at me his head still on my lap,and gave me a tiny smile. Why does my heart feel weird when I'm with you Shoto?
_______________________________
A/N: how do you guys feel about Ochaco? Sorry if you guys love her, it's only for Rn, vote if you enjoyed the chapter~