Ch.21 Tea

A/N: enjoy the chapter SRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES ( ・∇・)
____________________________
SHOTO POV
"Y/N are you awake?" I whispered softly while I slowly ran my fingers through her soft (H/C) hair. She hasn't said anything for the past few minutes.

I was soon cut off by one of the characters screaming, I looked at the TV with an irritated face and decided to turn it off. I hope it didn't wake up Y/N.

I tilted my head to the side and glanced at Y/N, I guess your having a nice dream, since it didn't wake you up, let's hope it stays that way. I gently raised her head up and moved out of the way.

I gently placed her back down onto a pillow and brushed her hair from her face. Where's the TV remote? I walked towards the coffee table and decided to looks for it there. If I were a remote where would I be...The coffee table seemed to be empty and I decided to just turn off the TV manually.

After I had successfully turned it off I decided to make some tea in the kitchen. I glanced over at Y/N's sleeping face and decided to make her a cup. I should make you some, it'll be as a thank you gift for inviting me over.

While making my way towards the kitchen I noticed a picture of a little girl and another person that was placed on top of the mini bookshelf next to the kitchen.

The picture frame was yellow and had small engravings that looked to be flowers. It looked liked it had been recently dusted. I placed my hand on the picture and smiled softly at the little girl. Y/N looks so happy when she was a child.

Since I had met her Y/N had this positive aura, it somehow made me feel empty. But I knew deep down she also has some issues of her own but chooses to keep it from others. I looked at the figure next to her, they looked fairly young and apparently they seemed close.

I squinted my eyes and stared at the mysterious person, their blonde hair and blue eyes looked nothing like Y/N. I shouldn't be nosy...but I wonder how Y/N is connected to this person?

I let out a sigh and placed the picture back to where it had been placed previously. I dusted it off and continued to walked inside the kitchen. While I was rummaging through the cabinets searching for some tea.

I had noticed something behind multiple cans and boxes. I moved a box of pasta and found a whole collection of tea. There was a paper taped to the front of the collection.

IF YOU DARE TOUCH MY TEA WITHOUT MY CONSENT I WILL END YOU...Ok bye~
                              Y/N

I stared at the assortment of tea and began to close the cabinet. While slowly closing the cabinet I hesitated If I use one of her teas then Y/N would get mad, but it's alright if I make it as a thank you... I shook my head and decided to just get the tea.

I swiftly opened the cabinet door and grabbed one of the tea boxes that were stacked neatly. I quickly closed the cabinet and acted as if it hadn't been touched.

What type tea flavor did I get anyways?...I grabbed the box and lifted it up to my eye level. The tea was shown to be Earl grey, I looked at the back of the box and noticed a little drawing on the bottom left corner.

It was a character that had a black eye patch on the left eye and wore a mini top hat. "That's cute". I placed the tea on the counter and grabbed two bags from inside.

I found a fairly decent sized pot and began to boil the water. I don't want the kettle to wake her up so a pot will just have to do.

I decided to get some cups for Y/N and I, after a few minutes of looking through the mugs, I finally decided on a pair. They were both sky blue and had a small black cat on the front, one cat was wearing a Top hat while the other had a bow.