Ch.3 Training☆

•The story is different from the show so erm yeah especially since I started this before Eri was introduced in the anime. •

1/6/2022

"OH MY GOSH, WHY WOULD YOU RUN AWAY INSTEAD OF GRABBING THE AXE AND STABBING HIM!" I yelled. Izuku and I were both watching a horror movie. My eyes scanning the female lead and her movements. "I swear Izuku, this is the most painful thing I've ever witnessed"

The loud noise of screaming making me stare blankly. Should of listened. I grumble and lay my head on Izuku's lap. Every once in a while I would holler at the TV.

"Y/N, I think that's enough TV for today"
Izuku stayed silent and nervously scratched his head. He muttered words which I think is an apology. Most likely one.

I sit up and gently pat his back. He looked up at me. "Izuku you should go home, also thanks, my throat would of been dying if we were to continue the movie," I joked. I jump up from my seat and stretched my back.

I turned off the TV and wave to Izuku as he scurries off to his house. Man my lungs are on fire. I walk up the stairs and quietly go inside my room as to not wake up my dad.

If you're wondering, he was upstairs the whole time, since you know, the whole symbol of peace thing. Mochi-cheeks idol and all. I open my door and was instantly filled with the sudden urge to sleep.

I lunged towards the bed. "Hello honey I'm back, missed me," I softly whisper to the bed. I caress the pillow and punched it hard. Making sure the fluff was rearranged. I pulled the covers over and closed my eyes. Letting sleep take over me.

I wonder what would happen in UA, Mochi-cheeks also needs more confidence in himself. He shouldn't be nervous, since he has me to protect him. But he also needs to learn, I'm not always going to be there for him.

-Morning

I was in the kitchen eating breakfast when my dad suddenly told me I had to train. By training he mentioned I was just going to have a jog. I mean if I had a quirk I would of been going through intense training, I should be grateful. Unless. "This is just the tip of the iceberg" I said lowly. He gave me a smile. "Why of course, since you're quirk less you'll go through vigorous training" his excitement making me shiver in fear.

I sulked and told him watching horror movies was enough as my training. "Get out of the house" I changed into some black leggings and a simple black sports bra. I slipped on a sweatband that had cat small cat ear on top. I stared at my reflection. look at these little chonks. I poked my sides.

I touched my headband and sulked. Like my dad says, I need to act more "feminine" now that I'm older. But who even needs to acts feminine, I'm not gonna go out there and try to impress someone..unless they're an anime character. Then that would be a completely different story.

I hop downstairs and yell out a goodbye to my dad. "Okay, have fun on your jog," he snickers. I give him a sour smile and sprint off. It was a nice day today, the weather was amazing and I was actually pretty excited to jog. Just a bit...because I'm a potato.

I was jogging around and kept getting distracted by the sakura trees in bloom. The soft pink petals slowly fell off into the air and made my jog more calm. Might as well listen to some music. I pulled out my phone and plopped my earbuds in. Life is going to be harder from this point on. That's for sure. That is...if I even get accepted.

Todoroki POV

I woke up and as always, I got ready to work out. I wore blue sweatpants and wore a grey hoodie since it was quite cool. I grabbed my water bottle and decided to take a small jog in the neighborhood. The air already hitting my face as I stood there unfazed.

Today feels like a good day for a jog, I should enjoy this small moment of peace. I plugged in some earbuds and listened to my usual playlist.
Starting at a reasonable pace as I watched the trees release their ever so beautiful petals. Some kids were on the sidewalk as I jog around them.

This is a nice, no worries, and definitely no more family issues at the moment. Just a soothing jog into the petal filled sidewalk. I continued and every once in awhile stopped to admire the scenery. It really is a great day.

Until I felt something or someone bump into me. My eyes darted to the ground as I brought my leg back. My arms spread out as I balanced myself. I fixed my posture and narrowed my eyes down. Not even bothering to help because they weren't paying attention in the first place. Is it bad that I didn't do anything?

Y/N POV

         I was jogging and would occasionally look at the floor. I searched for any pennies or cash. I wonder if I could buy anything with a few quarters. Knowing it was impossible I decided to stop. I then spotted something crawling on the ground. I stayed still and found a small ladybug. I admired its spots and bright red wings.

My neck cracked as I was forcefully knocked down onto the ground. I looked around and quickly put my hands down. My soft palms feeling the cold concrete as it scratched the surface. I bit my lip and ignored the pain.

I slowly stood up from the ground. I dusted off my hands and inspected the scratched area. Now I have to add some rubbing alcohol. I squinted my eyes as I thought about the pain. "They should of payed attention, I guess it was also my fault," I said out loud thinking they had left.

I looked up and stayed frozen in place. The stranger glared as I admittedly felt intimidated. I scrambled through my thoughts trying to ease the pain from my palms. His glare not wavering as I look down at my shoes. Like always.

I open my mouth to apologize as a petal slowly came down. Little did I know a petal had changed my life. I had inhaled it. I started to wheeze and sounded like a dying seagull.

Am I going to die like this? Killed by suffocating on a sakura petal while trying to apologize. Well, I mean it could be worse.

Todoroki POV

"ARE U CHOKING?" I asked. After hearing silence except her panic choking. I ran up behind the girl who had previously bumped into me. I grabbed her waist and started to pump her belly, slapping her back repeatedly.

I need to act calm...this is one heroic task I might do in the future. The girl then spat out a sakura petal and it had landed ever so gracefully on the floor. We both stared at the petal for a couple of seconds.

The girl then regained her breath and screamed at the petal, "YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" She stood up and fixed her posture. She walked towards me as if the events before had never happened.

"Hello sir, Im very sorry for bumping into you and disturbing you from this fine morning," she apologized. Well she knows how to apologize that's for sure.

"It's no problem, just don't do it again, because someone else might take it differently then how I did," I answered. She nodded her head as I fixed my shoes. I got ready to start jogging again until someone poked my back. I'm guessing it's still her.

"My names Y/N, also thank you for saving me," I turned around and widened my eyes. "But I'm a stranger, why would you tell me your name," I asked. I was shocked at how a stranger can be so open? And how a stranger can be so stupid.

"Well, we might see each other again one day, even if we never do. It would be nice to know," she explained. Why is she so interested in exchanging names.

It wouldn't hurt to exchange names it's not like we're going to see each other again. "I'm Shoto," I mumbled. I walked off not even bothering to look back. I only gave her my first name because I wouldn't want her to know my family.

Especially since she's a stranger, but I can't help to think about how open she was.
Y/N...sounds like a pretty name, but it's not like I'll see you again...right?