Ch.51 Two-faced

A/N: AUTHOR CHAN IS LOSING HER MIND OVER SCHOOL!!! Also am I the only one who thinks Summer vacation is literally the shortest break from school...like NOOOOOOO give me another week, even though I always forget how to write on the first day of school ;-; SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES
_____________________________
SHOTO POV
"Okay, I guess...I was being a little shit" I removed Oliver's vest and placed it onto the rack. "I guess it's a draw...don't worry, I'll beat you one day!"

Y/N placed her hands on my head and shook it. Looks like someone still hasn't let it go! I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself.  I stood up straight and stretched my arms towards the ceiling.

My bones getting cracked satisfied me and I let out a sigh. Y/N had grabbed Oliver's hand and we all exited out of the building. I looked over at the (h/c) haired girl and noticed her face.

It looked like someone else, but still very much like her. If that even makes sense, she looked like a new person.
________________________________
Flashback
________________________________
Its not like I saved her because its something a hero would do, it's something everyone else would do if they were in that situation.

We were walking on the sidewalk and I faced forward, not even feeling any better than before I saved her. I hadn't jumped in because of my father and his image of looking heroic.

Jumping in to make me look good....or to feel satisfied at the fact I saved someone vulnerable and could spread it out to others. Its not something you would do, and it's better to say nothing.

Some things... are better off to be forgotten. I reached inside my grocery bag and moved my arm around. Once I felt the hard glass of the beverage I pulled it out swiftly.

The crinkling of the paper bag causing the small girl to look up. I gave her the beverage and looked back up, imagines of how her faced looked swirled inside my head.

I hope she likes it...Strawberry Milk...something sweet to wash away the bitterness.
_______________________________
"Y/N, WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!" I blinked my eyes and stared at the group of girls running towards us. Ochaco had puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms as she walked away from the group.

I wonder why she looks so upset? I looked at Y/N and saw her talking to Momo. I walked away from the group and followed Ochaco.

She looked mad....but I've never seen her look so mad before? She stopped and turned around quickly. Her hair bouncing as she placed her hands on her hips.

I awkwardly placed my hands inside my pockets and looked at the ground. "Todoroki, why are you following me?" I looked around the nearby shopping stores and acted as if I hadn't been there.

"Don't act as if you weren't" I looked forward and nodded my head. "Yes, I was following you" She looked around and motioned me to follow her. We walked towards the bench and sat down on it.

"Sorry, we were in the way" she messed with her fingers and I felt the urge to ask her. "Um, Uraraka" she looked at me, her huge eyes causing me to look away.

Geez those things are huge! I'm lucky Y/N has them decent sized. I looked back at her and she had pink tinted across her cheeks. Why is she red? "Yes Todoroki?"

Her eyes began to sparkle and I began to sweat nervously. "W-" she quickly stood up and covered her face. "I already know what you're trying to say"

I gave her a puzzled face and scratched my head. She uncovered her face and looked around. "Yes I do like you too Todoroki" She went in for a hug but I gently pushed her off.

I nervously let out a cough and saw her confused expression. "I was going to ask you, why were you mad..." she slapped herself and I looked down at the ground.

She sat down next to me and let out a sigh "I'm so sorry, why did I say that" I waved it off and got up. "It's alright..." her aura seems foggy, like the atmosphere completely did a switch.

I know Ochaco doesn't like Y/N and merely tries to act like she gets along with her. I walked a couple of steps away and turned around. I gave her a glare and she widened her eyes in shock

"I know you really didn't mean what you said.." she laughed and blinked at me. "Didn't mean what?" I smiled at her and she gave me glare.

"That you like me...if you actually do like me.....then I suggest that you throw those feelings away into a  incinerator and permanently destroy them"

I walked back towards her and crouched down to her level. "You act like you have fun with Y/N...but you merely like the thought of knowing that she should be grateful that you're her friend...and like it when she's vulnerable...in reality you just hate her"

she shook her head and her lips began to tremble and I let out a satisfied hum. "You're wrong asshole!" I shushed her and got closer to her face.

"But I have something to tell you....Y/N doesn't give a single shit about you, if you decide you want to act like a bitch to her...just be happy that she's really patient, cause if you like seeing her as a vulnerable person well you're just digging you're own grave"

I took a step back at walked away from her. She yelled out to me but I merely ignored them. I spotted the group and smiled when I saw her standing in the middle talking to Izuku.

She turned her head and smiled when she saw me. She ran up to me and I looked down at her "Did I miss anything important?" She shook her head and I patted her head.

"I was just getting scolded by the others for not texting them back" We walked towards the group and I held Y/N against my chest. Her back pressed against me and I felt the warmth which caused me to let out a yawn.

Y/N reached her hand towards my face and poked my cheek. "Are you getting sleepy?" I shook my head and rested it on the top of hers. Jiro looked around the group and looked at me confused

"Hey guys, do you know where Uraraka went?" I spoke up and messed with Y/N's hair. "She said she was leaving earlier" they nodded their heads and I smiled towards Oliver.

He crossed his eyes and I let out a chuckle. "Okay guys, it's already late and someone has to take their nap already" Oliver was on Izukus back and he shook his head side to side.

Everyone looked at him and he pouted his lips "But I already took my nap today!" Y/N giggled and she nodded her head. She sounds so beautiful when she laughs~

"I know that Oliver...but I wasn't talking about you" everyone looked at me and I looked back at them confused. "Why are you guys looking at me?"

They all laughed and I pouted as I buried my head inside Y/N's hair. I gave everyone a hug and we waved goodbye as we exited out of the mall. "That was fun...we should do it again soon"

I nodded my head and we walked back to the Metro station. We waited on the bench and I placed Oliver on my chest. He had fallen asleep on the walk over here.

"Hey Shoto..." I hummed and looked at her. She looked at me and her eyes showed nothing but pure love. "Are we a family?" I looked down at Oliver and stroked his locks.

I looked back up at her and nodded my head. "Yeah, we are a family" She tilted her head towards me and I held her chin up as I slowly placed my lips onto hers gently.

The cool night now feeling warm and my heart felt like bursting from the heat. I closed my eyes and slowly parted away. The Metro had come to a stop and we stood up from the bench and entered.

We sat back down and looked outside the window. Y/N had rested her head on my shoulder and I noticed that she had fallen asleep. Y/N were a family...and I'm happy to have this family with you.
_______________________________
A/N: So I was originally going to make this in Y/N's POV but then I thought that Shoto doesn't have enough POVs in this book so I...Uhh...yeah. Have good day/night my chicks~