Ap exams

A/N: just a mini story until I get back into the original story
____________________________
Y/N POV
Today was the day, the day I was gonna die. I lazily stood up from my bed and stared at the bathroom door. After school was canceled and everyone else had to stay inside their dorms, I haven't showered for three days.

I had used my extra time indoors and used it for stupid stuff. Like how yesterday I made the Eiffel Tower out of Hot Cheetos. My boyfriend Shoto Todoroki has been stuck inside his room for days. My heart was now getting lonely as I waited for him.

I walked over towards the room door and sat down feeling the cool wood floor make contact with my warm body. I slowly placed my hand on the smooth wood. "SHOTO, MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER DIE!!" I had yelled out from inside my room. Believe or not we were directly across from each other and before this 'Corona' we would often hang out at each other's dorms.

I dramatically caressed the door and acted as if I were in a movie. "What did you say y/n!" I smiled and stood up from my spot and yelled out to him. "MY LOVE FOR YOU SHALL NEVER DIE SHOTO TODOROKI!!!" I began to crack up from my stupidity. My seagull laugh was blasting like music throughout the halls.

"Y/N WHEN THIS IS OVER WERE GOING TO GO EAT OUT AT OLIVE GARDEN!" I widened my eyes and began to crack up. "NO THATS NOT ROMANTIC ENOUGH...WERE GOING TO TACO BELL"

I then fell onto the ground and clutched my stomach from all the laughing. Suddenly a loud thud was heard and I quickly stood up. "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP...IM TRYING TO GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!"

I then made knocking noises up and down onto my door. "SHUT UP HEDGEHOG...YOUR JUST JELOUS BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT INVITED TO TACO BELL" after hearing nothing but silence I smiled in victory.

"Oh yeah about that shower..." I walked over towards the bathroom and turned on the water.
________________________________
SHOTOS POV
"thats my Y/N always being a little goofball" I laughed and walked over towards my desk. Today was the AP exams and I was not one bit scared or nervous about it. Afterall that exam seems like its gonna be pretty easy.

I sat down and opened up my laptop, and quickly started up the demo exam. They seriously want me to fill out a survey before I start?  I quickly typed in personal information and submitted the survey. "Okay, I guess this will happen again when the real test starts"

I quickly made a mental note and began to start the demo test up. My eyes scanned over the first question, "What have you been doing, during this break?" I scratched my head and thought over my answers. Well I can't say I've been sleeping all day...
_______________________________
IZUKU POV
"What are they doing?" I took my ear off of the door and rushed towards my bed. My body was getting a little...'Chubby' and I've done nothing these past few weeks. "Allmight is gonna kill me if he finds out I'm letting myself go!"

I looked towards one of my Allmight posters and shivered in fear. Its all right.. I sat up and felt as if I had forgotten something important today.  Is it someone's birthday?...no it can't be..is it yesterday's homework...nope I already submitted it?

I then stared at my Allmight figure and then it hit me! right then I realized.
"OH FUDGE CAKE, TODAYS THE AP EXAM!"
____________________________
Y/N POV
"LA LA LA IM GONNA FAIL!, La la la I'm gonna FAIL~!" I exited out of the bathroom and decided to open up my laptop. Wasn't there a demo test?....I'll just skip it. I pulled out the desk chair and sat down quickly. I clicked on the cursor and it directly took me to the test.

"Hmmm, it's starts in 5 minutes...but my stomach is starting to get a little...empty" I placed my hand on my stomach and felt the rumbling of hunger. 5 minutes is a lot of time...but I don't have anything to eat.

After sitting down contemplating for a while I soon heard someone knocking on the door. Wait!?! Are not we supposed to be indoors?...Whaaa? I stood up from the desk and ran up to the door, and almost slammed into it.

BUT ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE HAD ANY CONTACT WITH SOMEONE...besides Oliver. "WHO IS IT~" I had secretly hoped that it was Shoto and that we were going to just take the test together, but it's alright if it wasn't him.

"ITS ME KIRISHIMA!" What is Shark boi doing here.. "OH ITS YOU SHARK BOI!" I opened the door and allowed him inside. "What are you doing here?" I quickly rushed up to my laptop and realized that the test would begin in 2 minutes.

"Oh I went out and decided to buy everyone some groceries and stock up on food" he looked around my room and smiled. "Aww thanks bro! You just saved my life right now" I quickly gave him a hug and grabbed the bag that had been given to me.

"If you want, you can stay here for awhile!" I quick looked around and cleaned up the room. "It's alright, besides I have to give everyone else their groceries" he soon after waved goodbye and left the room.

"WASN'T THERE A SURVEY I HAD TO COMPLETE BEFORE THE TEST!" I quickly filled in the personal information and then tried to fill in the last question. It's says type in the following sentence but it's not working! I looked at the clock and tried to fill it in. "Maybe I typed something in wrong" after a few minutes of trying to type in the sentence I finally was able to log into the actual test. "LETS DO THIS!"
_____________________________
A/N: that last bit about not being able to log in and using up 3 minutes of the question time was actually true...and unfortunately happened to me..(_;