Ch.16 rumors

A/N: Enjoy the chapter and plz vote (u_u) sry if there are any spelling mistakes
________________________________
Y/N POV
Do I really need to get all emotional over him...I stood there crying and didn't notice the footsteps that had walked towards me. "Y/N?, what are you doing out here during class" I quickly looked up, my eyes clouded with tears. The blurry figure placed their warm hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears with their thumb.

"Dad...what are you doing here" my voice cracking towards the end. His face turned into one of sadness and soon after wrapped his arms around me, the comfort of his warmth making me feel safe. "Shhhh, there is no need to cry no more....daddy is here for you.." I sniffled and returned the hug.

"Dad...I shouldn't get like this I don't even know how to do these type of things..I've been used to being alone for so long..." he rubbed circles on my back and smiled. I looked around the hallway making sure no one was around.

And it seems like dad had caught on to what I was doing, he released the hug and nodded reassuringly. "You don't have to say anything if you don't want to" I slowly nodded my head and grabbed my father's hand. He started to walk towards class 1-A.

"Why are you walking me to class...wouldn't people found out that your my dad?" He chuckled and continued walking towards the door of 1-A. I shyly rubbed my cold arm and looked down at the ground, wishing I could disappear from reality. "Y/N, you go in first and sit in your seat...I'll come in shortly after"

I walked up to the door and looked back at him, my face showed fear. "Go on...its alright" I slowly opened the door and was met with the stares of my fellow classmates. I grabbed the hem of my skirt and nervously played with it. "Sorry that I took so long..." I quickly rushed to my seat and exhaled a sigh of relief.

I heard someone trying to get my attention and looked towards the door. Hmmm should I pretend that I cant hear them? They began to throw small paper balls towards me. I turned around reluctantly and found out that it was shark boy. Before I could respond back to him a booming voice was heard.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" dad had strutted into the classroom like he was god himself. I facepalmed and shook my head disappointingly, and smiled at him. He seemed to have noticed and looked towards me, I let out a giggle at his stupidity. I'm so lucky to have you as my dad
________________________________
Time skip: After All Might talks about training and everyone is now walking towards lockers
________________________________
We were walking towards the PE area and That's when Shark boy decided to ask me what he previously was going to say. "Y/N are you alright, you seemed kind of out of it until All Might showed up" I felt scared, and decided to just tell him what had happened. What if they view me as the bad guy here....

"Kirishima...I-lets talk about this after I'm done changing" he nodded his head and walked towards the male locker room. Well that gives me some time...I pushed open the girls locker room and it had fell silent. I looked around to see the faces of everyone in our class. They looked angered by something and I'm guessing they were mad at me.

"Uhhh hey guys...what are you guys talking about" I let out a nervous laugh and walked towards my locker. Momo was beside me and I let out a sigh, I turned towards her and poked her shoulder lightly. "Momo do you know why everyone else is giving me cold stares" she turned around and whispered into my ear.

"I don't know Ochaco just asked for everyone to listen to her...she said something about you cheating on Midoriya" my eyes widened in surprise. "Momo you don't believe her do you" she looked at me and simply smiled,

"Of course I don't...I know you wouldn't do something like that, Heck I was even surprised that you would sacrifice your own happiness for Midoriya" I mouthed a thank you towards her and continued to change. I wasn't able to get my hero costume yet, because frankly I really don't know what it should look like.

It needed to be something that represented me, but since others had quirks it was much more easier. I finished and told Momo that I would wait outside for her, she thanked me and I left the room. Oh yeah I have to tell shark boy what happened...

I scanned the area and found Kirishima in this small group. From what I heard it had been called the Baku Squad, I nervously walked towards the group and poked Kirishima on the back. He stopped talking and smiled when he found it was me. "Ok guys I have to leave...I'll be right back!"

Bakugou made brief eye contact with me and I quickly looked down at the ground. We began to walk away from the group and found a fairly empty spot that was pretty far from the others. "It's alright Y/N you can tell me what's been bothering you" I nervously played with my PE uniform and felt hands pull them off from the article of clothing.

"Y/N is it about Midoriya..." I stood there in shock and slowly nodded my head. I decided he deserved to be told what had happened since he was really concerned for me. "Well after I had excused myself from class, I decided to text Midoriya because he hadn't showed up yet"

Kirishima placed his hand on his chin and began to nod towards me. "He didn't respond back and I began to freak out, because Midoriya never left me without a reply. I decided to just go the the restroom and I..."

memories of what had happened began to cloud my head. Kirishima held both of my hands and smiled at me. I looked at him and weakly smiled back. "I heard noises which were students doing the 'nasty', I knocked on the door or more like banged on the door, and I found out that it was...Ochaco and Midoriya"

Kirishima stood there and his face showed surprise. He looked at me and gave me a hug. "Y/N its alright...who needs a cheating jerk like him, he doesn't deserve to be called a man" I giggled and released the hug. "Y/N you are a true man, having to go through all that in one day" I nervously played with my shirt "yeah I guess so..."

we continued to chat and Kirishima had told me that his group wouldn't even care if he left. "Why wouldn't they care...I'm sure they do...I mean who wouldn't care, I would care if you were to not come back" he smiled and nodded. "You should go back to them, I'm gonna be fine" he had walked back to his group and I walked towards Shoto.

"Do you know what we're doing today?" Everyone was now dressed in there hero suits and looked amazing in them, and then there was me wearing the PE uniform but I still looked ravishingly. Dad had explained that we were to be separated into teams of two and would go against each other in a Hero vs Villains scenario.

How am I gonna do this? The teams were to be random and I had secretly wished I could team up with Momo. She could just make a weapon for me! Yeah I jumped up in joy and began to do a little happy dance, I felt pressure on my head. "Ehhh WHOS resting their hand on my head!" I looked up to see Shoto.

My face became flustered and I looked down at my shoes. "Your going to embarrass yourself if you continue to act like that.." I grabbed his hand from my head and smiled. "Though you still hang out with me...is it really because I'm going to embarrass myself or embarrass you, hmmmm"

I made a smug face and let out a laugh when his face turned slightly pink. Hehehe only I get to see him like this... Shoto retracted his hand from my grip and placed it beside him. My face was warm and I felt weird without the warmth of someone. I shuffled closer towards him and placed my hand on his, Shoto looked down and entangled our hands together.

His grip had tightly wrapped around mine and made me feel safe, but not like how my dad does it..this felt different. "Y/N you do know that we're holding hands in front of the class?" I hummed in response, "I don't care anymore...as long as it's only you...then I'm fine with it"
____________________________
A/N: So what do you think of the chapter reader chan is now single....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)