Ch.18 Abducted

A/N: Enjoy the chapter~
____________________________
Y/N POV
I slowly opened my eyes, my vision blurry..I was in some kind of run down room. Ahhh how the hell did I get here...fuck. I harshly grabbed my head, this headache is killing me!! I lazily moved my head sideways, my head moved to the side heavily.

My eyes were now fully adjusted to the dark room. Where am I... I looked at where I was sitting at. Ewww this tiled floor looks like it's been here for ages. The walls and floor were covered in ick and grime, the place smelled as if a rodent had been left dead for years.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, I felt the sensation of vomit going up to my mouth. Not today I'm not throwing up right here...I stood up and decided to look for an exit. I took a couple of feet forward and felt the coldness of something wrapped around my ankle.

Hmmm I guess I'm chained to the ground, I tried to slip my foot out and even pulled against the chain. My foot now burning with the irritation of the hard chain tightly wrapped around it. Noises of the door being unlocked was heard and I quickly sat down on the ground.

The door creaked up and a figure walked into the room. He looks familiar...the figure came up to me and pulled down their hood to reveal the guy I had met at the cafe. He began to touch my face and observed my eyes. "I'm doing a quick check up before we begin"

he opened my mouth and observed my teeth. I should do something while he's distracted...I pushed him off of me and let out a growl. "Don't you dare touch me without my consent" he let out a laugh and harshly scratched his neck. "It's not like you could do anything"

I looked at the ground and scoffed. "When I get out of here you'll be begging for mercy" he walked up to me and smiled creepily "Dont you mean IF you get out of here" I looked to side and avoided his face. Shortly after he told me to change into the clothes on the chair.

"How am I supposed to get them when I'm chained here" he unlocked my chains and I sprinted towards the door. I'm making a run for it! I felt him grabbed my ankle and pulled me on the ground. The contact making me groan in pain as the tiled floor felt hard as stone.

"If you pull something like that again you'll be lucky if you survived" he gripped my arm and pulled me up. I looked at the clothes on the the chair and then walked towards it. "Are you gonna leave now?" He walked towards the door and cooled it the sound of the locks making me feel panicked.

This is reality I guess. In front of me was a white button up shirt and some white baggy pants. These clothes look awfully baggy...

A/N: what the outfit looks like

I quickly placed them on me and noticed some blood stains on the shirt

I quickly placed them on me and noticed some blood stains on the shirt. I should be careful around these guys...or else that could be me. A couple of minutes later the blue haired guy told me to follow him. I left the room and trailed behind as we walked through the mysterious broken down building.

He stopped and opened a door, he told me enter and I walked in. The room looked like some sort of lab, it had multiple liquids that probably contained something lethal. "Sit on the chair" I walked to the chair that was placed in the middle of the room.

I was curiously to why I was brought here, and decided to ask my imprisoner some questions "What's your name?" He tensed up and walked towards me. "I'm only telling you once so you better listen carefully" I nodded my head and felt him wrapping me into the chair.

"Tomura Shigaraki" hmmm well I guess I know what his name is, he walked back to his lab table and pulled out a liquid and a syringe. "Your not going to use that on me are you?" He laughed and stared at me with a 'no shit Sherlock' expression. I hate needles how am I going to go through this!

He filled the syringe with the mysterious liquid and walked towards me. I began to kick and scream in fear. "NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" he placed my hand on my neck and lightly rubbed disinfectant on my neck. "This is totally gonna hurt..ALOT"

I tensed up and gripped the arms of the chair. The pain of the liquid entering my body, pressure was felt from where he had injected me. My pupils were now burning from me not blinking. Once he had finished I yelped out in pain from the soreness that had already begun.

"See it wasn't too bad" I spat at him and stared at the ground. He untied me and walked me back to my cell, "Someone will come in shortly I hope you two have some fun" I hugged myself as I laid on the creaky bed. "There no way I'm gonna let him treat me like this" the door was locked and I decided to take a nap.

"Hello are you awake~" I opened my eyes to see a blonde girl who looked to be around my age. "I'm Himiko Toga!" I looked at her and decided she was decent enough to be normal. "I'm Y/N L/N" she squealed and grabbed both of my hands.

"Can I see some of your blood, you would look so cute when I see you drenched in it!" Well I guess she's not so normal... I chuckled nervously and looked at her. She stared at my face and her eyes showed sympathy,

"Now that I see your eyes I guess you look cute without blood" I felt like I was gonna be alright here in my prison cell. "Do you wanna know what liquid boss put inside you was" is she really gonna tell me. I nodded my head and nervously played with the hem of my shirt.

"He's experimenting on something that can give other people quirks...and he decided to try it on you since your quirkless and all" I looked at her bewildered at the fact of people getting specialty made quirks. We continued to talk and even talked about our past lives.

"I'm lonely here...being the only girl, sometimes I wish I had a friend who doesn't run away from me all the time" I looked at her and my eyes clouded with tears, why do I relate to her so much... "don't say that...I know how you feel, I'll be happy to be friends with you Toga"

she looked at me and smiled. "Do you really mean it?" I nodded my head and grabbed her hands, why am I trusting a villain. Tomura had opened the door and called Toga over. She waved goodbye to me and left me alone in this hell hole of a room.

I laid back down on my bed and slept, the uncomfortable bed feeling like pricks as I drifted off from reality. Soft poking was what had woken me up, I groggily opened my eyes and stared at the figure beside me. I was about to speak when the figure had placed their hands over my mouth.

"If you want to leave then I advise you to stay quiet" I nodded my head and stood up from the bed. "Is that you Toga" I whispered softly at the figure. "Yes it's me now stay quiet and follow me" I follow med her to the door and heard her open it the creaking of the door was as loud as a scream.

She went out of the room and motioned me to come over, the sound of our footsteps making contact with the floor. My feet felt cold as I touched the cold floor barefooted. She opened a door that had lead to the outside and pushed me out. She took me to a safe distance from the building and we began to talk.

I looked at her and was confused by her actions. "Toga why did you help me?" She looked around and smiled softly towards me. "Because I don't want you to turn out like me...if you stayed here Tomura would of messed with your brain"

she began to sniffle and wiped away her tears. I hugged her and began to cry silently, "you know if I were to leave we might never be able to speak to each other again" she hugged me tightly and let out a sigh

"I know which is why I'm saying goodbye...it was nice knowing you Y/N" I released the hug and smiled at her. "It was nice knowing you Himiko..." she waved goodbye and walked off towards the building. I'll always remember your kind deed....friend
_______________________________
A/N: Vote if you enjoyed the chapter :)