Ch.24 Bus ride

A/N: Enjoy the book~ sry if there is any spelling mistakes, tell my if there is
____________________________
Y/N POV
"Y/N you look adorable I'm sure this will change his mind!" I slowly walked out of the locker room. I rubbed my arm and nodded my head unsure. "But I don't want him to see me as a kid...or a little sister" Momo then shook me back and forth, "get ahold of yourself women, I ship you two so I have to help repair it!"

She then let go of me and I had thanked her, Momo then looked at me and smiled "I could basically see the nervous mood radiating from you, if you want I could hold your hand?" I looked up at her and nodded my head. "Thank you Momo" we had walked towards the bus and I decided to go converse with Jiro.

While we were talking about our favorite songs and bands, I had felt someone tap me on the head. Who is it now! I was gonna tell Jiro my BanG dream! account! I let out an irritated sigh and decided to just answer them.

I turned around and my face flushed when I had realized it had been Shoto. "Y/N....you look nice in your hero suit" I covered my face and thanked him. Jiro had walked away and dragged Momo with her. I quickly turned towards them Guys don't leave me! I nervously nodded towards him "You look nice in your hero suit too" I playfully punched his shoulder.

He didn't even give off any emotionWelp I guess he doesn't like smiling when others are here...The bus had came soon after and we were all about to go in when Iida had announced our seating arrangements.

Naturally everyone ignored him and decided to just go in and sit randomly, most likely with friends. "It's alright Iida cheer up!" I then calmly examined the open seats. I would sit with Shoto but I don't think I feel comfortable enough to sit with him right now, so I have to find someone else...

"Y/N sit next to me!" I was interrupted from my thoughts as Shark boi was frantically waving his arms, as if he were those inflated noodles. The ones usually in front of car dealerships. Ahh he doesn't seem too bad!

I happily skipped towards him and sat down next to him. Nothing can go wrong if I'm with Shark boi, this shall be a peaceful drive. I let out a satisfied hum and began to ready myself for a small nap. "Kirishima is it alright if I take a nap?" He nodded his head and I continued to get comfortable. Kirishima began to move around I decided to just ignore him.

Shoto POV
I sat there and stared at my fellow classmates, they all looked like they were having fun. I wonder where Y/N is, she could of sat with me. I then heard loud snores and I decided to find the source. I scanned the area and found Y/N laying on Kirishima's shoulder.

What is this feeling, I know their just friends but I can't stand seeing someone else be in...my place? I calmly stood up and walked over towards Kirishima.

"Hey Todoroki!" He had beamed, but I just nodded towards him. "Do you mind if I take her with me?" Kirishima then gave me a puzzled look. "Are you two dating or something like that?"

I shook my head as a no, Kirishima then nodded his head as a yes and I carefully held her. Y/N...I wanna be by your side...just think of me as someone you can depend on....like an older brother figure?

I sat back down on my seat and placed Y/N's head on my lap. I began to slowly comb my hand through her hair gently and smiled softly towards her sleeping face. "Why do you make me feel like this" I softly whispered and I began to look outside the window examining the streets and people.
_______________________________
Time skip
_______________________________

I slowly sat up and felt someone jabbing my side. I tiredly rubbed my eyes and grabbed the unknown person's hand from jabbing me. While looking to the side I realized it was just Y/N and I let go of her hand instantly.