Ch.17 heros vs villains

A/N: Plz vote if you enjoy the chapter enjoy~
____________________________
Y/N POV
The silence of everyone waiting for All Might to announce teams. Dad really wants us to feel suspense huh... he began to tell everyone who was with who and I tuned him out. I didn't really care if I were to be with someone else because then I could probably get to know them better.

I noticed how nervous some were and I began to sweat from my palms. I don't have a quirk how am I going to get through this alive the sound of my name getting called out brought me out of my thoughts and I decided to ask again who my partner was.

"Umm All Might whos my partner again?" Everyone began to shudder and I arched a brow at their reactions. "Oh young L/N your teamed up with Bakugou" I stood there in shock. OH HELL NAW...IMMA- I was cut off by someone's yelling.

"THERE IS NO SHITTING WAY IM GONNA TEAM UP WITH THIS QUIRKLESS BITCH!" I rushed up to him and stared at his face. Sure I was much shorter but I still had the ability to intimidate others. "you better shut the fuck up hedgehog"

he let out a irritated sigh and crossed his arms. "What if DONT?" I grabbed his ear and pulled him down to my level and whispered in his ear. "Then I'll make you.." he stood up and looked to the side. Yeah he better fucking learn his place! I turned around and everyone looked shocked.

"It's really not that hard to dominate him" Dad continued to give our team pairs and I listened out of boredom. Once he was done everyone began to strategize with their teammates. I looked at Bakugou and asked him what he had in plan. "I'll get both of them you just stay and guard"

I felt as if I were going to get pushed to the side the whole time. "But you cant take both them down, at least let me help" he snarled at me "well WHAT can YOU even do your quirkless" that made me feel a pang in my heart. I nervously nodded towards him and looked down at the ground.

It had stayed like that until All Might began to call up teams. Bakugou nervously scratched the back of his head. "If you want, you could help me by distracting them..or at least take down Ochaco" I smiled at the thought of helping him. "Yeah I would like that.."

we were team Villains and we were supposed to stop the heroes from deactivating our device. "First group is team Midoriya vs team Bakugou" I realized that our match wasn't going to turn out so pretty. I'm going to fail

Bakugou POV
I stood there after I had finished talking to Y/N she looked down at her shoes and stayed there. Memories of Kirishima telling me what had happened to Y/N, distracted me from everything else.

I did told Kirishima to ask her anyways, so it's not like I was snooping through her private life. Stupid Deku, taking her away from me and making me feel like shit. He was supposed to take care of her after I had left, and he's now doing the opposite. I'll never forgive him for hurting Y/N...I was her first friend!

Y/N POV
We walked inside the makeshift building and took our positions. My legs began to shake as I realized that I had no plan. I was standing in front of our device and had to keep look out while Bakugou was keeping them away. He told me to distract them if they were to enter the room.

Once dad had signaled us to start my anxiety then kicked in. Is it me but I feel like the air got more thicker...I heard explosions coming from somewhere in the building. I decided to go and help Bakugou. WHAT AM I DOING IM SUPPOSED TO KEEP GUARD! I slowly walked through the building as to not make any noise.

I heard yelling coming from nearby and I decided to listen. I heard Bakugous voice "I WONT FORGIVE YOU FOR HURTING Y/N YOU STUPID DEKU!" I widened my eyes and stared at the scene. Midoriya was now pinned down on the ground.