Ch.23 Hero suit!

A/N: enjoy the chapter~ spelling mistakes will be fixed later on
____________________________
Y/N POV
The piercing sound of my alarm going off had filled the silent house and woken me up. I groggily rubbed my eyes, the irritation from dried tears burning had caused me to squeak in pain. I stretched my body and slowly walked into the bathroom, I turned on the water and went into the shower.

I cleaned my face and made sure to get rid of the previous tears that were shed last night. After I had showered I wore my uniform and made sure to add my little pin on the tie. I would always wear some pin and stuff to be 'unique' but lately I've been forgetting about it.

It was a bumblebee pin. I need to make sure, that I stand out from everyone else. I brushed my hair and decided to let it air dry. I smiled at my reflection and stared at myself,

 "it's alright Y/N its wrong to force someone to like you

"it's alright Y/N its wrong to force someone to like you..." I left the bathroom and quickly grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs. The sound of my footsteps were heard all throughout the empty house. I walked into the kitchen and had found dad making a cup coffee.

"Oh hey dad, how was your talk with Nezu?" He looked at me and slowly sipped his cup of coffee with an unamused face. "What's with the sour face?" He placed his cup down and motioned me to follow him. Wonder what's gotten him all worked up today? My palms began to sweat and I decided to just follow him.

We walked into the living room and I stood there in shock, my mouth wide open. "What is this?" I had closed my mouth and stared at the scene before me. There laid a sleeping Izuku on the coffee table, he looked like a little baby and a passed out Shoto on the couch.

But he wasn't sleeping on the couch horizontally he was sleeping vertically! His feet were stretched out and his arms were stretched onto the carpet. I face palmed and slowly faced my dad. "Did you guys have fun last night.." I nervously laughed and walked away up to my room.

I suddenly heard the noise of dad blasting the TV in full volume. I rushed down the steps and laughed at the sight of Izuku running in circles and Shoto standing there like a statue. "Well are you done sleeping, we hve to go to USJ today!" 

Izuku quickly ran out of the house and Shoto had bowed and followed after Izuku. "Well I guess that's one way to wake up in the morning" dad began to laugh and I laughed with him. I had made myself toast and asked dad if he could drive me to UA. He was getting his keys and grabbed the door.

"Sure, I could take you I have to go do some stuff anyways, so I won't be able to be there" I sadly nodded my head and looked towards the door. He had opened it and I walked towards the car. "Dad do you think anything exciting is going happen today!" I was practically beaming in excitement as I tried to contain myself.

"That depends on you, if you want exciting things to happen it depends on your actions" I nodded my head and looked out the window. The UA building soon came into view and I smiled at the sight of my dream school.