Ch.29 Slow and steady

A/N: IM BACK! Did you miss the book~ well let's get right into the story. Also I know it's earlier than what I had previously said but I took the test and I couldn't wait to upload...so I did it~ also if this chapter seems off its because I'm tryna get into writing again especially after all that studying.... •_•
____________________________
Y/N POV
"Y/N...I love you" I sat there in shock and felt like I had won a whole war. But why does this feel so weird... I snapped myself out of my previous state and looked around the room once more.

The window was open and a light breeze was making the robin blue curtains sway gently. It had probably been a few hours since I knocked out. My hand felt something warm wrapped around it. He feels so warm... I tilted my head and stared at his eyes, he looked confused.

"Why are you acting as if nothing happened?" He then let out a sigh and placed his head back on my lap. I felt his chest rise and fall, and the warm sensation of his breath ticking me. He turned his head towards me and closed his eyes waiting for a reply. "Can you touch my hair...please" I looked at the resting boy and hesitated for a while.

Why do I feel so awkward! My hand had made contact with his soft hair, it felt even softer than silk. Or at least I think softer than silk, cause I'm poor. Shoto had let out a satisfied hum and had asked his previous question again. "Why are you acting as if nothing happened?"

His tone of voice had no sadness or pain. He sounded curious and wanted to know why, nothing more. He gave me a gentle expression and smiled slightly, I stopped caressing his hair and looked towards the window.

"I don't know...it just feels so...dreamlike...it feels rushed?" I squinted my eyes and waited for his reply. Rustling was heard and he had grabbed my hands and placed them onto his head.

"It feels rushed?" I let out a laugh at how stupid it had sounded coming out from someone else's mouth. His voice had no sadness but was calm and reassuring. I looked down at my hands embarrassed and smiled softly. "Shoto I really do love you...and I hope you accept me as your lover"

Shoto hummed and opened his eyes slowly, his eyes now staring at me. "But can we not rush things...let's be a couple and take thing easy, and get to know each other better" I looked up from my hands and smiled at him.

My hands were shaking and I was frantically trying to calm myself down. What if I ruined my relationship with him! I continued to smile at him and closed my eyes. I couldn't bare to see his expression.

My smile was full of pure love and happiness. After not hearing anything for a minute or so I opened my eyes. Shoto then widened his eyes and a faint tint of pink was now dusted across his chubby cheeks. "But I haven't even asked you to be girlfriend yet" I sat there still as a statue and felt my face heat up.

Oh no I'm scaring my future boyfriend already!! I scratched the back of my head and let out a forced laugh. "S-sorry about that...now I guess I'm the o-one rushing things, heh" I've never felt felt like this before. Why am I so nervous I never acted like this around any one before, not even Izuku!! So why now...

I closed my eyes and could feel my last two brain cells explode from my stupidity. I then smacked my forehead and was about to slap my face when Shoto had suddenly began to talk. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend" I nodded my head. "OF COURSE! I had already assumed we were official"

I looked at the table next to me and noticed a glass of water. Man that glass looks pretty....attractive right now...my throat is practically aching. Shoto had noticed me eyeing the glass like a hawk. "You know you could drink it right?" I continued to stare at the glass, "pfft I already knew that!"
____________________________
Time skip
____________________________
"MAN! Who knew living in a hospital for three hours can make me appreciate the outside world!" I was now standing outside the hospital building taking in huge breaths of air.