Her ears are twitching. Somehow he know that she knows of their arrival. But don't bother to look at them. Like deliberately ignoring them. It made Caden restless even more. He wanted to go to the beautiful wolf but he don't want to leave Alice. She might overthink again. His wolf loves Alice too. It's like being torn between two lovers. Except, they should have been one in normal circumstances.

Ylsen didn't notice his wife looking at him. She let her kids go back to play. She know all his wolf wanted to do now is to run to her. Alice wanted to feel jealous yet she is not. She know the feeling of not being near your mate. She jumped in first because she couldn't bare it, remember?

She gave Ylsen and Caden a push. His head turned to her immediately. She gave him a smile and her heart know that it is a good decision when his blue eyes lit silver specks showing that his wolf is looking through his eyes. He gave her a tight hug and whispered thank you. He then walked behind a tree to shift to his massive black wolf with white chest fur. He went back to Alice and rubbed himself to her before bolting to the pathway to the top of the falls. Alice decided to take a dip with the twins and the wolves willing to get near them.

When Caden reached the top, the white wolf is no longer there. He looked around and sniffed the air deeply and recognized Aqui's baby powder scent.

He followed his daughter's scent and it moved deeper in the woods. He wanted to bolt and rush to hide them when he realized something. He have been running in circles.

He good frustrated and excited at the same time. Tracking and hunting is a wolf's nature afterall. He left scratches on the trees he passes marking them.

He then patiently track the scent only to go back to where he started again. Caden huffed and sat on the forest floor thinking that the wolf have been playing games with him for quite sometime now. But contrary to that, the wolf was just up the tree with a sleeping Aqui. She draped her tail to the child and and felt happy when the girl smiled in her sleeping state and hugged the tail. She seems comfy.

Eversince they arrived at the forest a week ago, the unique white wolf made a safe sturdy nest like cradles on some of the trees in the woods made from wood, vines and straw. She learned how to do those at the northern regions. When a flock of harpies just want to go around the planet for fun.

It took her a year to master it thanks to her winged friends. She used those skills to keep her pack safe from predators that can't climb. They all gained the ability to climb in her reign. And with that their population grew and the harpies took care of the flying predators for them.

Now, she is decorating them to the little girl's comfort and liking. She bring her here when she can. The little girl is willing to come. And the wolf is happy with it.

She is just on top if the tree watching him run around aimlessly. She don't want him to find her. Unless she finds him worthy. She is quite hurt when he didn't look for her earlier than today. It made her feel unwanted. She is born beautiful, intelligent and strong so her standards are high. If her mate will just be as stupid as the wolf below, she rather just find a wolf that id worthy.

She thought about her supposed to be human. She jaws clenched and she huffed. Having kids with someone who is not her mate. That is her impression when she first met the twins. It added fire to her hatred to her supposed to be human. Her first offense was she didn't look for her. Second, like her mate that looks dumb below looking around, she didn't even bother to look for her again. Then she found out about the twins. Her impression for her human part dropped lower than the cold in the northern regions where she came from.

She holds grudge. Tight and firm. And she is proud of that.

Well there was one time she was impressed with her human counterpart. When she fought and killed mountains of her pack's captors. But that does not mean she will forgive them. Ever.