Chapter 2

I made it to the club. I have a ran down ass car, basically because I put my baby first. I'm a mother that would always put her before my self, she deserves more, but I can offer little things. But I will always make sure she is happy.

I walked to the back to see all the hoes here. I don't like none of these bitches. They smell like must and they pussy stank, it's just disgusting. You suppose to be a woman but can't take care of your self. When Corriyan first start her period, ima make sure she know every damn thing, I don't want my baby to grow up but she is.

I went to my station, and did my makeup.

" she must be think she getting some play tonight " Karona said, I don't like her and she knows this. I chose to ignore her, bitch can't be on the same level as me.

When I got pregnant with Corriyan my senior year, I Bascially lost all the so called friends I had. An Karona was one of them, she spread rumors about me and some more shit. We suppose to be like sisters but shit I guess wrong. Can't put your trust in everybody. Luckily, i finished my senior year and three months later Corriyan was born.

I went to the wardrobe section to figure out what I was going to wear tonight.

I wanted to be sexy but not to sexy for these niggas to be feeling on me.

I decided to get a pencil skirt but put a thong on, half of my ass was out but not too much, and a studded bra.

I don't like doing this but shit this is my grind.

" candy boss want you " a girl said from the door.

I nodded my head to see what this bastard want.

I walked to his office, to see him getting head.

" what the fuck, you knew I was coming and you getting head" I said irritated , I don't respect a female like that. Even if my innocence was taken away from me, I haven't had sex since.

" get up , and sit down candy" he told the girl who walked out mean mugging me. I don't know what this bitch problem is but I will whoop her ass.

Only reason i got the name candy cause this stupid bitch said I was sweet like suga .

" why im in here " I asked crossing my legs.

" you doing lap dances tonight" he said looking at me. He know damn well I don't do lap dances.

" no im not "

" well if your not your not getting paid" he said while I stood up. I can't wait until I rank up on some more money to get me and my baby out of here.

" fine " I said walking out.

I went back stage to see Karona hoe ass putting her titties in a nigga face.

I shook my head, I would never do that, unless it's my nigga. I can do all the above, but shit I ain't doing all that.

" I want Yall to get your money out for my girl CANDDDDY" the Dj yelled, I walked out there to eye the crowd to see what I'm working with.

The Dj gave me a head nod and licked his lips. I don't know why cause his shit got back crusty.

He started to play sex you.

I started grinding on the pole, I hung on the pole and did a split upside down to make my ass shake.

This nigga tried to put his hands on me but i smacked that shit back.

I climbed up on the pole and twerked on the pole making my ass clap. I did a split on the the ground making my ass jiggle a little more.

When I was done I collected my money and went in the back to count my money.

I had over 4k, I was more than happy with that.

I had to get ready for this lap dance special.

But first I need a drink. This is about to be a long night.

‼️ check out ; SNATCH ; UNEXPECTED ; WANTING LOVE ‼️