chapter seven*

may be triggering I'll put a * when it starts to ok, bruh I deleted the old outfit because it was so ugly man so I replaced it, Luke's gonna be looking more stylish than ever

-

I walked out of school with Michael and Calum, before I had to stop at the place I'd had to meet Jack and Ben, so they could take me home. I said bye to my friends as they got in to a car and drove away. I took my phone out and texted Michael, who replied quickly. It was easier texting the mute boy.

"Hello, Princess." I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I already knew it was Ashton at the nickname. "Who're waiting for?"

"My b-brothers." I said, pocketing my phone.

"I'll pick you up for our date tonight, is seven alright for you?" He asked.

I nodded, "T-That's fine, A-Ash." I smiled.

Ashton leant down and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips before he walked away to his car.

Ben's car pulled up in front of me at the curb, I opened the car door, "So how was school?" Ben asked as I got in to the backseat. Jack was sitting up front, talking to someone on his phone.

"I-It's was f-fine." I answered.

"No Ashton?" Ben questioned making me roll my eyes.

"N-No A-Ashton."

***

I got out of the shower, heading to my room quickly, dodging any sign of my brothers. I slipped into my room, and with my towel wrapped around my waist, I found some cute underwear I owned. I got some lacy pair of baby pink panties, slipping them on before dropping my towel.

I put on some sweatpants before getting my hair dryer and drying my hair quickly. Once it was finally dry and to my standards, I searched through my wardrobe, and found a beige coloured shirt with drawn faces and then some ripped blue jeans.

I checked the time on my iPod dock, that was playing 1989 quietly. It was 6:35 and god I only had twenty five minutes to get my make-up done along with my hair.

I put on some cute socks that had foxes on the and I found my white glasses and a pair of trainers. I left it them on my bed before I sat on my stool and got out my make-up.

"Honey." The door opened as I unscrewed my eyeliner. "Are you going out?"

I looked at her through the mirror and blushed, "I-I have a d-date." I admitted.

"Is it Ashton?" Mum asked, entering the room and sitting on my bed behind me.

I sighed and put down my eyeliner, "Y-Yeah, it is." I pouted, "D-Don't tell B-Ben, p-please don't." I turned to her and begged. "I-I really like A-Ash, and he a-asked me o-out t-today."

"Of course I won't tell them." Mum said, hugging me. "If you like this boy then I won't tell your brothers." I nodded. Mum left the room and I did my make-up to top standards.

Then I waited.

Seven o'clock hit and I glanced at my phone to see it had no messages and the time was just passing seven. But the doorbell didn't ring.

And I kept waiting, and waiting.

But Ashton didn't show up. It was nine o'clock now and Ashton hadn't shown a single sign of showing up. So I took off my jacket and grabbed my make-up wipes. I cleaned off the make-up and put the wipes in the bin.

A knock at my bedroom door sounded and it opened, to see my mum. "H-He didn't c-come." I said quietly, feeling my eyes fill up with tears. "I d-don't think h-he e-ever liked m-me." I lay down on my bed and pulled the covers over me, hiding the falling tears.

"Oh baby." My mum came to my side and kneeled down beside me. Her hand ran through my hair, making me sigh quietly. "If he doesn't like you then he's an idiot."

"B-But he's s-so n-nice and b-beautiful and I-I like h-him." I said quietly, tears falling faster. "W-Why d-do they n-never like m-me, Mum? They n-never like m-me."

"Then he's just stupid, and doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you, Luke." Mum said, "Now get some sleep, honey." She kissed my forehead.

*

I nodded before my mum left the room and I got out my phone, to text the asshole who stood me up.

To: Ashton
don't ever fucking talk to me again asshole

So I shut off my phone, and crept out of bed. I scrambled on to the floor and under the bed and around for my small box. I pulled the small tin box out, after opening it, I took out the clean bandages and razors and left them on my bed before I changed in to more comfortable clothes.

After putting on some sweats and my Taylor Swift sweater, I got comfortable in my bed. I picked up the razor from my duvet and rolled up my sweater sleeve, before softly pressing the razor to my scarred skin. I just let it rest there for a second as I wiped away my tears. Then I cut in to my skin. Only once. I watched as the line released small bubbles of blood before more came out and it dribbled down my arm a little.

So I added more. And more. Until I ran out of space on my arms and moved to my thighs.

Blood was seeping from my wrists and my thighs in minutes.

So I dropped my razor in to the tin box and reached for the bandages. I wrapped up my arms first and then my thighs. I could see spots of blood seep through the bandage but shrugged it off and put the box under my bed. I climbed back under my covers and wrapped them right around me, and screwed my eyes shut before I finally fell asleep.

***

I woke up the next morning a little sore and thankful it was Saturday. So I stayed in bed tossing and turning to get comfortable and sleep again but I couldn't. So eventually when it got to three pm I got up and decided to go downstairs.

I took my homework with me and sat on the sofa, Jack watching TV as I did homework. I sat in my pink penguin pyjamas and a Justin Bieber hoodie--I had to change because my other clothes had stained blood on them--doing my stupid History homework that I didn't understand.

Mum and Ben had gone out food shopping and Jack couldn't be arsed and mum knew I didn't want to do anything. "So mum said you got stood up last night?" Jack asked.

I stiffly nodded, "W-Well he's a d-dick a-and I'm n-never t-talking to h-him again." I said simply.

"Was it Ashton?" Jack questioned and I looked up.

"Y-Yeah." I shrugged. "I-I should've l-listened t-to C-Calum and B-Ben."

"He seemed nice until him and Ben got all heavy with one another." Jack said, changing the TV channel. I nodded, going back to my homework.

Mum came home but without Ben and apparently he'd seen Mali in Malmart so he went to hang out with her. He seemed to love Mali and I thought it was a little weird how I'd only just met or heard of her. Maybe I'd zoned out during those conversations.

I had nearly done all my homework when mum came downstairs with a frown on her face, and red eyes. "Luke." Mum said, making me look up at her from where she stood at the door, and the thing I saw in her hand made me look down at my lap. She held my razors and the rest of the bandages in her hand. "I thought we were over this?" She asked, putting the razor and things down in the dining table and sat on the sofa beside me.

"I-I thought s-so t-too." I muttered, "T-Things were j-just g-getting o-on top of m-me. I-I won't d-do i-it again, m-mum."

"Do you promise me?" She asked, sticking out her pinky to me.

I nodded and took the pinky with my own. "I promise."

But she didn't know my fingers were crossed behind my back.

-

oh Lu

Comment and vote boobs ily