chapter fifteen

ily guys, keep voting and commenting

-

The next day, I asked my mum if I could get a piercing. She asked where and I blushed. "You are not getting your dick pierced." She said, giving Jack his toast.

I rolled my eyes, "I w-want a lip p-piercing m-mum, but l-like I want a-another one." I said the last bit quieter.

"Where then?" She asked, looking at me.

"M-My uhm, my b-belly b-button." I said quietly.

"Fine okay, who are you going to go with?" Mum asked.

"Uhm, A-Ashton, Michael a-and C-Calum." I shrugged, before sitting down and mum handed me my own toast.

"That's fine, I'll give you some money for it in a minute." Mum said but I told her I had my own money from saving up. "At least your growing up, soon you'll be buying your own lube."

Jack and I chocked on our toast.

"What the fuck mum!" Jack yelled.

"Don't fucking swear!" She yelled back.

I rolled my eyes at my family and ate my breakfast.

***

After school all four of us climbed in to Ashton's car, and we drove off in to town, to the tattoo parlour. While in the car I did my make-up, trying not to stab myself in the eye with my eyeliner.

We arrived and Ashton held my hand as we walked in. "Hello boys, what can I do for ya." The girl had a nose and eyebrow piercing along with a full sleeve tattoo and I was slightly envious because I wanted that.

"Luke, here, wants some piercings." Ashton said for me. "Lip and belly button." I blushed when the lady gave me a grin.

"Alright, follow me." The lady smiled and I followed after her, Ashton behind me. She led me to a leather chair and I sat down, pulling the sweater sleeves around my hands. "Alright, lie back for me, and pull up your shirt."

I blushed before pulling my sweater up and my stomach was on show. Ashton stood beside me, holding my hand. The tattoo artist, sat down and she numbed the area around my belly button and disinfected the needle before she punched the hole in to my skin, putting in a piercing.

It didn't hurt due to it being numbed but it tingled. "Ready for your lip?" She asked.

I nodded, "Okay so sit up and face me." I did as told and the woman got another needle before she gave me an encouraging smile and pushed the needle through my skin. She put in a stud and pulled back with a grin.

"You're done." She grinned.

"Can I get something?" Ashton asked.

"What would you like?" She asked.

"A tattoo." Ashton grinned, handing the lady a piece of crumpled paper from his pocket. The lady took it and smiled before she went off to get the gun.

Ashton looked down at me and kissed my nose. "You look hot with that." He gently poked the lip ring.

It was numb so I couldn't feel his touch. "Thanks." I kissed his cheek.

"Go sit with Calum and Michael." Ashton said before I got up and went to the waiting area where my friends sat.

"H-Hey." I waved and Calum grinned.

"I love it." He smiled.

Michael stood up and he came closer to my face and he poked my lip before he kissed my cheek. "You look cute." He whispered.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Welcome." He smiled before sitting down on Calum's lap.

"Oh, I-I got a-another piercing t-too." I said before lifting my sweater and the boys gasped before saying it looked cute. I moved to stand in front of a mirror and looked at my belly button piercing. It was a small bar but I'd change it to cute flowers and gems soon. My lip ring contrasted greatly to my flower crown and make-up. I loved it.

I smiled before taking out my phone. "G-Guys, g-get in the s-selfie." I called for them. The two boys stood up and they huddled against me as I took the selfie through the mirror. I smiled at the outcome and made it my home screen as me and Ashton was my lock screen.

About half an hour later Ashton was done and he had a huge plaster on the back of his hand. "What d-did y-you get?"

"I'll show you when it heals." Ashton smiled before leaning down and kissing my forehead. "Let's all go to mine, I have pizza and movies."

***

Ashton's car pulled up in the school parking lot and the four of us jumped out. Ashton took my hand and we walked to my locker as Michael and Calum split off to Michael's locker which wasn't far from mine.

Ashton's arms were around my waist and his head on my shoulder as I sorted out my books. "Babe, you're coming to the festival tomorrow right?" Ashton asked.

I nodded, "O-Of course, I-I wouldn't m-miss it."

"Oh, Calum!" Ashton yelled to the kiwi boy.

Calum removed his hands from Michaels ass and looked towards us. "Band practise at Harry's place tonight, I'll text you the address at lunch."

Calum nodded before he started feeling up Michael again, who was as red as a tomato. "You're coming too." Ashton said, biting my neck making me squeak. "Then when they're gone I'm going to give you the best blow job you've ever been given." He smirked, before kissing my cheek.

I finally got my Math book and turned around to Ashton, "Okay, g-give m-me a lift a-after s-school."

"Will do." Ashton kissed my lips before he disappeared off to class. The bell rang a second later and my two friends and I walked to Math.

At lunch time I went to the same place where Ashton and Harry were yesterday and they were once again smoking while I held Ashton's hand.

"Niall broke his hand." Ashton said, looking down at me. "He punched someone for flirting with Zayn."

Louis laughed, "Now he can't play tomorrow."

"It's not funny, Lou." Ashton glared at the younger boy. "Loads of people are waiting to see us play and now our bassist moved to fucking England and our lead guitarist had broken his damn hand."

"Calum's covering though, right?" I asked to which Ashton nodded.

"What about Michael or someone, I've heard he's amazing at electric." Louis said and I looked up at Ashton and he stood up straight before he tugged me inside after dropping his cigarette.

We went to the canteen and Michael, Zayn, Niall and Calum sat together. "Michael, can you play guitar?" Ashton asked.

I awkwardly sat beside Zayn and Michael stared at Ashton in fright. "U-Uh yeah. I guess." He said quietly.

"Can you?" Ashton snapped to which I glared at him, kicking his leg. "Luke, no." He glared at me.

"S-Stop being a-an a-ass." I told him.

Ashton only sighed and sat beside Michael, "We need a guitarist for tomorrow at the festival. Niall broke his damn hand and now we have no one so can you pretty please play for us tomorrow?" Ashton begged.

Michael sighed before nodding, "But I don't have a guitar." He shrugged.

"Borrow Niall's." Niall agreed and then Ashton squealed and tugged me in to his lap. He pressed a sharp kiss to my lips.

But what I didn't know was that Michael was looking at us with a jealous expression.

-

michael you want some peanut butter with that?

Hi guyssssss