chapter thirty eight (+)

i might have mPreg in this lmao you'll find out soon

Pic on the side is how Ashton feels everytime he wakes up beside Luke ok

-

After the show Ashton and I dropped Lauren and Harry off at Ashton's flat. "Okay you can both share my bed, you can eat anything in the fridge but I swear to god if you go rooting through the bottom drawer in my room, I'll kill you and you'll be scarred for life."

Harry looked confused but Lauren burst out laughing and dragged Harry to the front door.

"We'll be b-back in an h-hour!" I yelled.

"Or two!" Ashton yelled making me giggle.

We drove off and Ashton told me to look for an All Time Low CD mix. I opened the glove compartment and grabbed the pile of CD's.

When I'm sad

When I'm happy

When I have a boyfriend again (finally)

When I finally graduate

I smiled at all the titles of the CD's before finding one titled, "When I get to have car sex with Luke." I giggled at the title.

Ashton blushed, "That's the one."

"Have you used the 'When I have a boyfriend again, finally' yet?" I questioned a smug smile on my face.

"I listened to it when Harry was cleaning up my face after Ben hit me." Ashton chuckled.

I cringed at the mention of the fight but I kept out the sex playlist and put the others back. "Where are we even going?"

"Just somewhere." Ashton said cheekily, "And no I'm not going to kill you. I'm just trying to make it special."

I smiled at the thought of everything and I leaned my head against the window and watched as the houses disappeared and it turned in to bushes and trees. Ashton first turned in to a lay by and I grew confused but Ashton undid his seatbelt. He took the CD from me and put it in the radio before it began to play and he slid over the seats and in to the back. "You coming?"

I looked to my boyfriend and he lay down on the seats. "It's quite spacious and I want to bless this car by having you naked in it." Ashton smirked and I felt my face heat up before I got out of the passengers seat. I had to go around to the other side of the car and to the back seat before I crawled in to Ashton's lap, shutting the door behind me.

I straddled his lap and leaned down to kiss him softly. My flower crown fell of my head so I picked it up and threw it in the front seat.

Ashton's arms hooked around my waist and he pulled my pelvis against his and I could already feel his hard on through his jeans. His hands went down to my thighs before sliding up and his hands resting on my pantie clad bum.

"Are these lacy?" Ashton asked, his thumbs slipping in to the hem of the panties. "They feel nice."

I giggled, "T-They're pink a-and lacy, little b-bows on the f-front." I described.

Ashton closed his eyes and I softly kissed his eyelids. "You're s-so b-beautiful." I whispered.

Ashton's hands squeezed my bum gently before he tapped it. "Put your arms up." He instructed so I did so and he untucked my shirt from my skirt an lifted it over my head. Ashton threw the shirt somewhere before his right hand slid down my chest slowly, thumb catching my nipple making my breath hitch.