chapter fifty four (+)

I have no patience for writing smut that's why Luke always wants to just get right to it, lol I made him thirsty af

-

After prom was over, our friend group would be going back to Ashton's for a mini party with a few more friends that knew the band. I didn't know them because we hadn't been introduced yet.

But first Ashton took me to McDonalds. I got a happy meal because I could and the toy inside was a penguin from Madagascar which talked when you pushed the tail.

Ashton got a burger and we drove out of the drive through and instead of going straight to Ashton's where the party had already started, we went to a lay by which was by a small running stream.

I took my shoes off and rested my feet on Ashton's lap. I opened my happy meal and began to eat the chicken nuggets inside.

All Time Low's new album, Future Hearts, was playing in the background as we ate and I wondered who I'd meet tonight at the party. So I asked.

"Some people from school who are in my music class and also some people who are friends of the band--the guy who filled in for Cal, well that's Phil, he'll be there." Ashton explained.

"He's dating Adam." I said quietly, "He sat in Adams lap and it was weird."

"Why?"

"Because I use to sit in his lap." I said eating a piece of chicken. "We never kissed or did anything except that one time in the janitors closet..." I trailed off.

"Ew." Ashton scrunched his nose up, "Then he thought you were cheating so he tried to drown you, which to me was pretty stupid, he could've just asked you." Ashton scoffed.

"Well he was insecure and we were each other's first boyfriends--"

"Wait, I'm only your second boyfriend?" Ashton asked, putting his hand on my thigh. "Along with your first kiss?" I blushed before nodding, "I gave you such a shitty first kiss, though." Ashton pouted.

"You made up for it." I laughed softly.

"I better have." Ashton said and he leant over the seats to kiss my cheek. "Okay tell me some other firsts between us."

"So you were my first time, first kiss, uhm, I think that's it. Oh wait and you were the first guy I'd given a blow job to." I said, my cheeks turning a dark pink. "You'll also be the first person to go to a concert with me."

"Oh yeah, Taylor Swift." Ashton laughed, "The tickets are in my bedside table still."

"What date?" I asked.

"It's near the end of the summer so before I..." He trailed off, and sighed, stuffing his face full of chips. "I'm not even going to talk or think about it anymore, I'll only cry."

"Aye, you've got Niall and Jack going with you too." I said nudging his arm.

"Yeah and you're looking more and more like Jack everyday." Ashton said, "You're starting to get scruff and it doesn't match your clothing which is weird."

"Well sadly I can't stop puberty." I shrugged, "But hey I shave my legs and stuff."

At my words Ashton snapped his head at me, "Are you fucking serious?"

I nodded shyly, before putting my food on the dash board shoved my leg in to Ashton's hands. I took a hold of Ashton's hand and put it on my leg. "Smooth right?"

"Holy shit." Ashton felt up my legs a little more, "You'll have to do mine one day."

I smiled, "I'll hold you to that."