chapter six

guys pls dont ask for updates im editing this on my laptop and i hate doing it this way so be patient pls thank you

-

About three hours later there was a knock at the front door and before I could untangle myself from the blankets my mother had ran to the front door and opened it for me.

I ran to her side to see Michael, Calum and Ashton all standing there, smiling brightly.

"So, Ashton, Michael and Calum then?" My mum questioned making me frown because she was so going into a motherly mode. But she had good intentions as my old friends had all left me and bullied me for being gay. "Luke is upset and emotional so no funny games, alright?"

All three of them nodded and mum finally let them into the house.

The four of us sat on the sofas, mum going back into the kitchen thankfully. Michael and Calum sat together on the opposite sofa so it left room for Ashton to sit with me. "What are you watching?" Ashton asked.

"Mean G-Girls," I answered.

"Oh, I love this film," Ashton said. He got comfortable before opening his arm up for me to slide in to. So I lay back and rested my head on his chest, my arms wrapping around his waist.

Everyone sat there for an hour and a half and watched the film, Ashton falling asleep.

"So what did the principle say?" Calum asked.

"He s-said people w-were uncomfortable with m-me wearing p-pink a-and my m-make-up even though it w-was b-better than h-half of the g-girls at school," I said, shrugging.

"That's stupid," Calum said, a frown on his face. "You should be able to do what you like, if you can't wear make-up at school then no one should."

"Fucking stupid," Michael said quietly, nuzzling into Calum cutely.

"A-Are you two d-dating?" I asked. "C-Cause you're a-all close."

"What? No, we're not together." Calum instantly said, standing up and moving to the armchair and leaving Michael sitting on the sofa alone. "Sorry, Mike." He mumbled awkwardly.

I looked at Michael and he looked sad now that Calum had left him so I slowly slipped from Ashton's hold and over to Michael. I sat behind Michael and pulled him into my lap, kissing his forehead softly. My lips went to his ear, "Y-You like h-him?" I asked.

Michael nodded softly and I frowned, "M-Make him jealous t-then." I giggled, before kissing his cheek and then his neck softly.

Then suddenly Michael was being lifted out of my arms. But by Ashton. Ashton put Michael on to Calum's lap. Ashton turned to me before he sat with me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into him.

"Mine," Ashton whispered possessively. "All mine."

I giggled and pressed a kiss to Ashton's cheek.

I rolled my eyes before getting up and going to my DVD rack, picking up another film of mine. "D-Do you like h-horror f-films?" I asked.

Ashton and Calum were all for a horror movie while Michael simply hid his face in Calum's neck. I put in the DVD and got back on the sofa with Ashton, resting my head on his chest again.

"What are we watching then?" Ashton asked.

"M-Midnight Meat T-Train. I-It's really g-good." I said before it started.

Some parts of the film were jumpy like when the man used a hammer to break the girl's neck and she instantly died. And that was just the start.

I liked horror movies but I didn't love them completely because they keep me up at night if they were extremely scary. Thankfully this film had a good plot line and some romance in the middle.