chapter forty two

the thing is gonna happen and I'll hide so don't kill me

Pls don't I'll buy u 5sos tickets :))))))

-

It was Calum's birthday and he was having a big party like Louis did and I didn't particularly want to be there. It wasn't that I hated Calum but since he was told about the baby he'd been clinging to Aleshia and Michael had to watch.

But Michael and I sat in the living room and talked together. "What would be a cute name for a baby boy?"

"I've always like the name Liam but that would be weird because of Liam leaving." I laughed.

Michael giggled and lay his head on my shoulder, "Where's Ash?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Dunno. I got here with you and I haven't seen him yet."

"Do you think you'll still be together when he leaves for college?" Michael asked, sipping his coke from the red solo cup.

"I honestly don't know." I admitted with a sigh, "I hope we are, it's just hard to know if he'll still want me by then." Michael gave me a small smile and kissed my cheek softly.

"I hope you are." Michael gave me a reassuring grin and I sighed before slumping on him. My hand went to his stomach and I rubbed softly.

"I'm actually really excited for the baby and it's not even mine." I forcefully laughed. The thought of Ash and I breaking up hurt a lot.

Then I saw Ashton enter the room and he found me. He smiled before coming over. He stood in front of me and held his hand out. "Get a drink with me."

I shook my head, nuzzling in to Michaels neck. "No, tired." I mumbled.

Ashton pouted, before sitting beside me on the sofa and kissing my cheek. "Are you alright?" He asked.

I nodded, "I'm fine, just tired." I lied.

I'd had a sick feeling in my stomach for the past week and a half now--ever since the thing that happened in my bedroom--and I didn't know what was happening. But it was something bad.

"You sure?" I nodded. "Okay, well I'm gonna find Harry and I'll see you later." He kissed my lips softly before he left again and I sighed over dramatically.

"Why'd you say you're fine? You're not." Michael asked. "You always do that to him, he asks if you're alright and you instantly say yes even when you're not and you're close to relapsing or something." Michael complained but all I did was shrug.

Michael and I continued to talk until Zayn, Niall, Louis and Harry appeared and we all sat on the floor by the sofa and talked. Michael had his head in my lap so I simply brushed my hands through his hair and kind of wished it was Ashton but I didn't know where he was.

"Where's Ash?" Louis asked me.

I shrugged, "He said he went to find Harry."

At his name Harry perked up. "He found me earlier and then some girl started to flirt and she dragged him off somewhere." Harry shrugged, "I thought I heard you two in one of the bedrooms upstairs but I guess not."

Everyone stared at Harry with wide eyes and I tried to blink away tears.

"Harry Styles!" Louis yelled, he stood up and kicked his boyfriends side before groaning. "You're such an idiot!"

"What did I do?!" Harry yelled.

"You say you hear Ashton moaning while his boyfriend is down here with us!" Louis said and then Harry's eyes widened.