chapter three

short chapter tho

Thank you to livitbigtime for making me a collage for this, it's so cute

If you want to do stuff for this then please go ahead and send me it and I'll show it on a chapter

[edited]

-

After the band had finished, the six of them, including Louis and Zayn, came back to the table and instantly all their eyes were drawn to me and I sunk in my seat, sipping at my diet Coke. "Do you have flowers in your hair?" The curly haired one asked, he had an arm around Louis' waist. "And are you wearing make-up?"

"Y-Yeah." I muttered, shrugging.

"Cute." He commented and I blushed, hiding my face in Calum's shoulder.

"Should we move to a bigger table?" Niall asked and we all moved to another table, which was bigger so we could all sit down. When I had stood up the drummer, Ashton, had stopped and stared at me making me blush.

"That's fucking adorable." He said, his lips forming a smirk and I contained my smile by biting my lip and quickly sitting down beside Michael. But Ashton had sat beside me.

"I ain't letting you just run away, Princess." Ashton said making me lick my lips quickly.  Shit. What does someone even reply with to that kind of sentence?

"Cat got your tongue?" Ashton smiled at me. "C'mon Princess, tell me your name."

"I-It's L-Luke." I said quietly, which made Ashton move closer to me. "Y-You were r-really g-good."

Ashton grinned, his hand moving to my cheek, his thumb brushing over the skin. "Thanks beautiful." He winked, "So how old are you?"

"S-Sixteen." I answered.

I really wished my stutter would just stop. I hated when I was talking to a boy I would stutter even more from nerves. It was hard to talk to new people because they judged so easily and quickly and dear god what was I doing? Luke, a boy is talking to you, do something.

"Cool, I'm eighteen. You go to Whitmore too?" I nodded, "You're new then, because I think I would've seen you before." He stated, making me nod again. God, stop fucking nodding.

"I don't wanna sound rude but you have a stutter don't you?" Ashton questioned and I looked down at my lap.

"Y-Yeah, and I-I f-fucking hate it." I laughed nervously.

Ashton's hand that was still on my cheek, lifted my head up by my chin, "Hey no, it's adorable, Kitten." He giggled and my mouth fell open a little but because wow, his fucking giggle sent shivers up and down my spine.

"T-Thank you." I smiled up at him.

"Can I ask what's with the skirt?" Ashton asked next and I shrugged.

"I j-just like w-wearing s-skirts and m-make-up a-and no, I'm n-not c-confused with my g-gender, I l-like b-being a dude." I said. "F-fucking stutter." I whispered to myself.

"I'm glad you like being a dude because I wouldn't be attracted to you." Ashton laughed.

Then I got the urge to pee. Great.

"Sorry, I-I need to g-go the t-toilet." I told Ashton making him chuckle and he moved so I could go past him.

I left in the direction of the toilets as I saw them on my way in and quickly went inside the boys to the stall to pee because I hated how I had to stand and watch other people pee, I'd rather do it by myself. I quickly peed before leaving the stall and going back to the table and Ashton gave me a grin. I sat down between him and Michael, and Ashton put his arm behind my head on the back of the sofa.

"You do look really fucking hot in that skirt though." Ashton said, his lips lowering to the shell of my ear. "I would love to see what's underneath."

I blushed and raised my hands to cover my red hot cheeks. "N-No, you w-wouldn't." I giggled.

"No, I would love to, princess." Ashton giggled, "Do you know what would be even better than a skirt?" Ashton questioned me, his lips grazing my ear.

"W-What?" I asked.

"You wearing really lacy panties." Ashton whispered.

"W-Who says I'm n-not?" I replied, raising my brow, and licking my lips.

"God, you are so beautiful." Ashton chuckled. "Prettiest boy I've ever seen." He mumbled before his lips met my neck and I blushed as Calum's eyes locked on mine and he scowled at me.

"Lu." Ashton whispered against my throat, his lips trailing up to below my ear until he planted a kiss on my cheek. "I really wanna kiss you."

I gulped before looking up at Ashton, "I-I've never k-kissed anyo-one." I admitted shyly, plus Ashton was a stranger to me and as attractive as he was, I didn't want to kiss him just yet.

Ashton gave me a small smile, "I can wait until you're ready, Princess." Ashton paused, his hand on my thigh, just beneath the skirt hem. "Can I get your number?"

I nodded, getting my phone out of the small pink bag I had. I slid my phone out and smiled when I saw my new pink Taylor Swift phone case, it'd come after school today and I'd put it to use straight away. "So you're a Taylor Swift fan?" He chuckled and I nodded, handing him my iPhone, after unlocking it. He typed his number before handing it back to me.

I looked at his name and number, smiling at the name: Ash🙈. God, he was so cute.

I texted Ashton so he had my number and I heard it vibrate in his pocket. He didn't get it out though and I smiled bashfully as Ashton didn't take his eyes off of me.

"I've never met someone like you before." He said. "So comfortable with being different and it makes me happy how open you are." His hand went up to my hair which held my flower crown. He took it off my head before putting it on his own head of curls. I bit my lip as I stared at his flowered covered head. "Hand me your phone again, babe." I gave him my phone and I heard a camera snap before he handed it back to me; "Don't look at it till you get home."

"Hey, Ash, we gotta head home." Liam said from down the table and I heard Ashton sigh.

Ashton leaned down and kissed my cheek before he whispered in my ear, "I'll see you tomorrow, Kitten." He handed me my flower crown, putting it back on my head.

Then he left, leaving my heart a fluttering mess in my chest.

-

luke is goals because he looks so fucking pretty with his winged eyeliner and lip loss and god can I marry him pleaseeee?

I love you all and Luke Hemmings and fuck me goodnight