chapter eighteen

when I say sad ending, I mean happy sad but like sad but then epilogue is a happy ending :)

Luke's outfit above

-

The trip was today.

Fuck.

I double checked my suitcase before I sighed and Jack took it down stairs for me because I'm a weak ass bitch. I ate my breakfast before Ashton picked me up in his car. Ben wasn't happy with the fact that me and Ashton were friends (well more than friends) but he couldn't stop us from hanging out.

"Hello beautiful." Ashton kissed me hello. "Ready for the trip?"

I nodded, "Y-Yep."

"Ashton." My mum called to the brunette. I rolled my eyes as Ashton walked over to my mum and he blushed as she said something.

"What d-did s-she s-say?" I asked once we got in the car.

"Told me to use protection and not to give you an STD." Ashton said before we both burst out in to giggles. "Your mum is so weird."

"I k-know, I think i-it's b-because I-I'm g-gay and she's a-always w-wanted a gay c-child and I-I g-guess me l-liking the s-skirts and s-stuff j-just made her all g-giggly i-inside." I explained.

"Your stutters getting better." Ashton remarked. "Like around everyone."

"Good." I smiled.

We pulled up outside school and Ashton took my suitcase and rolled it inside, not letting me have it myself. "I am carrying your suitcase like a gentlemen for my princess."

I blushed and we went to sign in before we found Niall, Calum and Aleshia. They sat near the stage in the hall, Niall on his phone and the other two laughing and giggling.

"Hey Guys." Ashton said before he sat down and dragged me down to his lap. I was wearing some new Doc Martins along with some new black jeans, a white graphic shirt and denim jacket. It was mainly so I could hide all the scars on my arms.

"Where are the others?" I asked Calum.

He looked away from Aleshia and shrugged, "Michael can't afford the trip, well the orphanage can't, but Larry are making out in the bathroom. Oh and Zayn's a little late, his sisters are making him late."

I chuckled and leaned back in to Ashton's chest, my head on his shoulder.

"What would you like for Christmas?" Ashton asked.

I shrugged, "You."

"You already have me." Ashton laughed. "What else."

"Still y-you."

"Seriously Luke." Ashton warned.

"I am b-being s-serious." I said, kissing his neck softly, "I wouldn't w-want a-anything o-other than y-you."

Ashton beamed down at me and it kind of reminded me of sunshine, rainbows and butterflies. He leant in and kissed my lips slowly. "The last night." He paused, "Then you can have me forever."

I smiled, my cheeks turning a shade of magenta. "G-Good." I pecked his lips, "I uhm, came p-prepared?"

"You brought lube?" Ashton asked quietly to which I nodded shyly. "We'll be needing a lot of that."

I rolled my eyes and then the History teacher came in to the hall as he was in charge of the trip. He began to take the register and when he got to Harry's name, Ashton yelled, "He's making out with Louis in the bathroom!"