chapter thirty (+)

I found the edit on Instagram credit to them

-

The next morning Ashton took me home after we shared a shower, so I could get my school stuff and Ashton sat in my bed, looking at my photos on the wall as I got my stuff.

I took out my Christmas presents. Mum had wrapped the ones I'd asked her to and I kicked Ashton's leg to get his attention. He glared at me but he stopped when seeing the thing in my hands.

"You didn't need to get me anything." Ashton said, taking it off of me.

"You g-got me s-some really n-nice stuff and I-I wanted to g-get something. I-I didn't really kn-know what b-but Calum h-helped." I smiled as Ashton began to rip away the wrapping.

He smiled when he saw the present. "A Green Day Vinyl?"

I nodded, "Do y-you like i-it?" I asked.

"I love it." He grinned, pulling me down quickly for a kiss. "I have a massive vinyl collection too, I've gotten loads over the years. Thank you." Ashton grinned.

"You're welcome." I smiled. "M-Merry Christmas, b-by the w-way."

"You too." He kissed me softly. "Got your stuff?"

I nodded and grabbed my bag before getting my bag of presents for my friends. Ashton grabbed my hand and I led him down stairs to the front door but Ben stopped us.

"Okay, I need rules if you'll be dating." He said making me roll my eyes.

"What l-like?" I questioned.

"No sex here--"

"Benjamin Hemmings." My mum yelled coming in to the hallway. "Stop harassing the poor boy. Ashton is Luke's boyfriend, treat him like he's part of the family." Mum said.

I thanked mum before we left for school and climbed in to Ashton's car. We arrived to school and Ashton took my hand in his as we walked in to school.

I stopped at Michaels locker first and he was there so I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I handed him his present. "Merry Christmas Mikey." I hugged him, kissed his cheek before we walked away and going to Calum's locker.

When I saw him, I jumped on his back before getting off. He turned around and gave me a puzzled look. I handed him his present before walking away with Ashton before he could open it.

"What have you even got everyone?" Ashton asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Just s-some s-stuff." I teased. "Oh b-but I have s-something else for y-you."

"What?" Ashton asked, intrigued.

"I'll g-give you it at l-lunch with t-the o-others." I told him sternly.

We soon found Harry, Louis, Zayn and Niall all together by Harry and Louis' locker. I grinned at them before handed out their presents. I gave Louis and Harry's theirs, "It's a joint present so no hogging."

"What the hell is it?" Harry asked, shaking the box to which it rattled. "Shit." He swore.

"You c-can open i-it." I told them all.

Harry ripped open the wrapping paper and opened the box and gasped showing it to Louis who blushed. Louis took the box and quickly put it in his locker. "No one saw." He told Harry, his cheeks bright red. "But thank you." Louis giggled.

Niall looked at his present and he smiled, "Thanks dude." He showed Zayn the designer guitar pick, with a grin.

"Thank C-Calum." I told Niall.