chapter thirty three

Luke's outfits below

-

I kissed Ashton goodbye and left his car but I was yelled to come back again. "What?" I questioned before being tugged down and my lips were slammed against Ashton's, his tongue entering my mouth quickly before I heard a cough.

I pulled away, seeing Ben there so I turned back to Ashton and kissed him before saying, "L-Love you." Kissing his cheek one last time and going to the front door and passing Ben.

"So what did you two do at his house? Because I know he lives alone." Ben said, making me roll my eyes. I went in to the living room and sat on the sofa, mum was sitting on the opposite sofa, with a magazine in hand.

"He l-lives alone b-because he d-doesn't like to live w-with his p-parents." I told Ben sternly. He was so annoying when the subject of Ashton and I came up.

"So what were you doing?" Ben said instead.

"Honestly?" He nodded, "An h-honest answer is f-for me and A-Ashton to know a-about only."

Ben scrunched his nose up in disgust. "Ew."

"You did ask." Mum said, smirking. She was on my side when it came to Ashton because she respected my decisions. But if he screwed me over mum wouldn't let him anywhere near me.

"I didn't want to know that they had sex." Ben protested.

"You asked w-what we d-did!" I exclaimed.

"You should've just told me you ate pizza and watched a film." Ben scoffed.

"Okay, w-we ate p-pizza and w-watched a film." I shrugged. "M-Mum?" She looked up from magazine again, "When are w-we going t-town?"

"In a few minutes, let me finish this article, but go change in to something else, Aunt Leslie is coming with us." I nodded and left the living room to go to my own.

I took off Ashton's shirt--my jumper was at his house being washed--and searched through my wardrobe. I grabbed some ripped blue jeans and then a sheer black shirt with roses on it. I closed the wardrobe and put the clothing on my bed before going through my drawers. I got some socks and some lacy black underwear.

I saw some plaid out of the corner of my eye and when picking it up I saw it was Ashton's and I smiled. I'd be wearing that.

I quickly got changed and added a bit of foundation along with a touch of mascara. I grabbed my phone with the matching pizza case and left my room, going downstairs.

Mum was standing at the bottom of the stairs and she gave me a smile, "You look lovely." She commented.

"Aunt Leslie l-likes when I-I dress u-up." I shrugged.

We left the house and went to the mall in my mums car. We'd be meeting Aunt Leslie at the mall and I was beyond happy to see her. She was my favourite Aunt. She brought me my first pair of panties.