chapter twenty eight

Luke's outfit above

-

I left the hospital the next day with my mum, Ben and Jack. They were being overly cautious and annoying as usual but I was okay. I was doing fine. Louis had stayed with me till I fell asleep and Ashton hadn't come back but I had a text from him that he loved me. I hadn't text back.

So I got back home on Wednesday morning and I was meant to go to school today. I changed in to a long sleeved shirt and I was already not doing PE today.

So I arrived at school after mum taking me in the car. I arrived at my locker and opened it to be seen with a pink bag. I stood on my tip toes and looked over the top of the bag to see some pink tissue paper.

I took the bag out and opened it up, taking out the paper. At the bottom was multiple things. There was a box on the top. I opened it up and smiled at the thing inside. There was a necklace with the letter a on it. I smiled at it before looking at the other things.

There was some cute panties at the bottom. They were pink, purple and red and they were lacy and cute. I blushed as someone walked passed me.

There were even some matching phone cases. They said: 'You've stolen a pizza my heart.' And there were two making me blush.

"Hello beautiful." I felt Ashton's hands around my waist and I turned around and kissed Ashton chastely. "So you like my Christmas presents?"

I nodded, "Thank y-you." I blushed, "I haven't h-had time t-to get y-yours or a-anyone else's."

"It's okay baby. Oh, but I have another present in my locker, it wouldn't fit." My brows furrowed as I closed my locker and followed him to his locker which was across school.

We stopped at the locker. He put in his code and opened it and I noticed the Polaroids on his door. They were of me and him. He brought out a pink box and handed it to me. "I had to ask my mum about all this along with Aleshia--she helped me pick it."

I opened the pink box and my eyes widened at all the range of expensive make up inside of it. "Jesus C-Christ."

"You like it?" Ashton questioned at my surprised face.

"How m-much did th-this c-cost?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Not telling." Ashton smirked. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. He took the box out of my hands, putting it on the floor. Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist, before kissing my forehead again.

"Can I kiss you?" Ashton asked quietly, over the talk of other students.

They had been staring at me due to the fact I had a split lip and cuts on my face. I covered my bruise up with some foundation so I was okay.

"Y-Yeah." I mumbled and Ashton slowly leant down to kiss my lips chastely. "Is th-that it?" I asked. Ashton smiled before kissing me again. This time it was deeper and longer and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper.

We pulled away slowly and then I kissed his cheek. "I l-love you."

"I love you too, Kitten." He smiled, kissing me again.

"Awe." I looked up and saw Louis standing there and cooing at us. And he had his camera in hand. "And yes, I took a photo."

I rolled my eyes and then Ashton pulled me in to his chest. "Let's get you to class, yeah?" Ashton kissed my head and he gave me my make-up box. "I'll keep it in my locker and you can get it at the end of the day."

I nodded and thanked my boyfriend before we went back to my locker and I got my things. He took me to Maths and waited with me till Calum arrived with Michael. Ash kissed me before disappearing in the crowd but I heard Harry shout his name.