chapter fifty five

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Luke's outfit at graduation

-

I had decided to stay at Ashton's that night instead of leaving, so when the party had ended at around three am, I was laying in Ashton's bed as he put a semi drunk Harry in to the guest bedroom.

Then the door opened, "Hey Luke?"

Oh, it was Louis.

"Hey." I mumbled, sitting up tiredly. "What's up Lou?"

"I'm sorry about kissing you before." Louis said, leaning against the door frame. "I shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay." I smiled. "Now give me a hug."

Louis waddled in to the room further before he crawled on the bed and hugged me. He nuzzled in to my neck making me giggle. "I-I kissed you because Harry's leaving and I wanted to distract myself." Louis mumbled.

He pulled back and looked to me, "I'm just sad because I won't see Harry, he has family in England and he'll spend Christmas and stuff with them and he'll miss my next birthday."

"You've still got us and our summer trip will distract you from everything." I reminded the British boy. "Maybe if we talked to Ash we could do the occasional time where you join in." I blushed a little at my own suggestion.

"Really?" Louis asked. "Like you'd consider that?"

I nodded, "I'll ask Ashton about it."

Louis kissed my cheek, "Thank you."

The bedroom door opened again and Ashton stood there, "Lou, you can share with Haz."

"Thanks," Louis hopped off the bed and disappeared down the hall to the spare bedroom.

Ashton took off his jeans and his shirt before joining me in bed. He pulled me in to his chest and kissed my nose. "Love you princess."

I smiled, "I love you too."

Ashton's hands settled on my bare waist, I was only wearing some cute satin panties that I'd left here. Ashton seemed to like the material.

"I like it when we just lie here and do nothing." Ashton whispered.

"Same." I sighed happily and wrapped my arms around Ashton's middle and pressing my head to his chest.

"I could literally say it's my favourite place to be."

"What? In bed?" I giggled at my joke and Ashton chuckled.

"No, with you." Ashton smiled, kissing my temple. "You make me insanely happy."

I sat up and straddled Ashton's hips, grabbing his hands and entwining our fingers. I pressed my lips to his knuckles and left soft kisses there. "You make me feel alive." I whispered.