chapter forty one (+)

"Why did I have to FaceTime you?" I pouted in to my phones camera and Ashton smirked.

"Just open the box now." He said, I held the phone in one hand before pulling the lid off the box and my mouth fell open.

"Shit." I cursed.

"You like it, baby?" Ashton asked, I looked back to my screen and he had a sweater paw covering his mouth. "I wanna see you use it on yourself soon."

I bit my lip as I looked down to the black box, the bright pink dildo inside was huge. Bigger that Ashton.

"And I wanna use it on you, in front of Louis and Harry." I blushed at his words and Ashton giggled at me before cooing, "You look like such a kitten right now."

I licked my lips before picking up the sex toy and showing it to the camera. "It's bigger than you." I said flatly. "It's going to hurt like hell."

"Well I'll prep you well enough." Ashton laughed, "Now can you do something for me?"

"What?"

"Suck on it like you did my cock before." He said dominantly and I gulped. "Come on Kitten, do it for Daddy."

I took my lip ring between my teeth before letting it go again. "I hate you Ash." I mumbled before dropping my phone on my bed and going to my bedroom door and locking it. I picked up the phone again and Ashton was taking his shirt off.

"What?" He questioned when he saw me, "I wanted to give you something for motivation."

But then my eyes zeroed in on something and I narrowed my eyes at him, "What the fuck is on your nipple?"

"Oh," Ashton blushed and I wanted to coo at him, "I got it pierced. Forced Harry in to it too."

"Ouch." I mumbled. "Looks good though." I smiled.

"You can see it tomorrow." He winked before I blushed and decided to lie down on the bed. I set the camera on my pillow before lying in front of it so Ashton could see my face.

I put the dildo in front of me and Ashton gave me a reassuring smile and told me to take my time. I had a sweater on so my sweater paws wrapped around the base of the toy before I licked up the side of it.

"Baby just imagines it's me. You're so good at sucking cock, my little boy aren't you?" I nodded before I took the tip in my mouth and it was so much longer and wider than Ashton and I didn't know if I could do it.

"As far as you can Princess, for Daddy." I heard Ashton say and I closed my eyes before pushing myself down. "Just like that."

I heard Ashton take off his trousers and then the sound of skin slapping and I knew he was getting off to me sucking on the sex toy.

"Wish you could do this to me right now." Ashton panted out as I bobbed my head and I hollowed my cheeks to suck harder until I would be able to hear Ashton come.

I looked straight in to the camera lens and I looked at Ashton before closing my eyes again and bobbing quicker.

"Baby I'm gonna come, just a little longer." Ashton moaned out and I wondered if I should turn the volume down so no one heard. "Ah fuck, princess."

I heard Ashton let a deep moan and I opened my eyes to see he had come all over his stomach so I pulled off of the toy and set it down after wiping my mouth.

"You okay?" I asked him. "You seem really fucked out."

"I am." Ashton sighed before he left the camera to clean himself up. He came back and he was just in his boxers now, clean ones of course. "You're not even here and you made me come."