chapter one

the start will be slow and then they'll be lashton and more will happen ok pls vote ily all

btw luke wears make up and panties etc

Luke is 16 and Ashton will be 18 because seniors are hot

Btw I'm English so if I say something and you don't understand just ask ok

-

[edited]

New school. New start. Right?

I adjusted the pink rose flower crown on my head and looked down at my burgundy. coloured jumper ,hopefully it looked as nice to others as it did to me. The pink converse on my feet were brand new from my mum and I loved them, with the silver studs on the front of it. I wore some black jeans, with stitching on the pockets.

I left my room and went downstairs to the kitchen where Jack, Ben and my mother sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast. I sat down beside my mum and picked up the toast she'd laid on a plate for me. After breakfast and a small and quite awkward conversation between mum and I, I left the house with my backpack on and walked to my new school.

After being bullied at my old school for two years, I'd finally told my mum about everything and she let me move school. Jack and Ben still went to my old school and they were now seniors. I was a sophomore at the moment, only being sixteen still.

I arrived at school and people had already started to look my way, due to my clothing. So I lowered my head and headed to the schools office to collect my locker number and schedule. The lady at the desk gave me a warm smile and handed me my papers once I told her my name and that I was new. I left the safety of the office and in to a busy corridor where I was quickly shoved in to a wall. "Watch where you're going freak!" The guy yelled and I furrowed my brows as I steadied myself once again.

I glanced at each locker number until I found mine; 426. I unlocked the metal door and quickly dumped my bag in to it. I opened my rucksack and found my pink magnetised mirror and attached it to the locker. I looked in to the small square and smiled at my reflection. My lips were coated in a small later of light pink lipstick and my eye lashes had some mascara on along with a bit of eye liner. I frowned when seeing my flower crown was out of place and adjusted it slightly, yet again.

I licked my lips subtly before noticing a boy in the reflection of my mirror. He was looking straight at me and I turned slowly and gave him a small smile, not to scare him away.

The guy had red hair and an eyebrow piercing, he was very cute too and I bit my lip before waving. The guy blushed and waved back before he slammed his locker shut and walked away quickly.

I turned back to my locker and checked my schedule to see I had AP Maths first. The room number was twelve and I looked across the corridor to see I was by room twenty-three.

Suddenly a boy was beside me with black hair and with an exotic look to him. "I'm guessing you're new, need a friend and someone to show you to class?"

I gulped before nodding, "Y-Yeah that'd b-be g-great." I said, biting my tongue.

The guy grinned at me, "Get your bag then." I did as told and the guy grabbed my hand and pulled me with him through the hallways. "So what class do you have?"

"A-AP Maths, i-in room t-twelve." I told him.

"Cool, so do I. I'm Calum by the way." Calum winked and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I'm L-Luke."

"Cool name, dude, I'll let you meet my friend Michael and some of my other friends, yeah?" I nodded at Calum's offer and I sighed happily. Maybe, I'll actually have some friends now, that wouldn't beat the shit out of me once I put on a skirt.

We got to a blue door and Calum opened it to a already half full class. Some turned to us at the sound of the door and then the bell rang. Calum led me to a seat near the back and he sat down so I sat beside him.

The class filled up and the red headed boy from before entered and he headed in my direction only to stop short in front of Calum. He leaned down and whispered something in Calum's ear before Calum turned to me.

"Michael says hi, and that you're really cute." I blushed as I watched the red head sit down at his seat. "Michael's selectively mute and only talks to specific people." I nodded and then the teacher came in and class started until she paused when she saw me.

"Are you new?" At her question the entire class turned to face me and I noticed most were judging eyes making me gulp before I nodded, "So you'll be Luke Hemmings?"

"T-That's me." I licked my chapped lips and briefly noted I'd need to use my chapstick.

"What are you wearing?" A boy near the front asked.

"Clothes." I answered, surprised my stutter didn't interrupt me. People around me snickered and Calum laughed loudly beside me.

"You're wearing make-up and flowers in your hair, you freak." The guy sneered and I glanced at the teacher who was staring at us both, her mouth open. Why wasn't she doing anything?

"S-So?" I cursed mentally at my stammer.

"It's fucking weird--"

"Okay, stop right there Tyler." The teacher finally said, "We don't tolerate bullying or swearing, now go to the head of years office." She said and Tyler stood up and left the room. "Sorry about that, Luke." The teacher smiled, making me nod.

Class went on with out a hitch from there and as it turned out the next class I had was with Michael and it was gym and considering it was my first day I didn't know I'd have PE so I hadn't brought my kit. So I sat out. Michael was excused because most of the class you had to talk about the sport and he couldn't talk so we sat together on the top of the bleachers.

"I-I'm Luke." I told Michael, "I know you probably don't feel comfortable talking to me and all but I know your name's Michael and you called me cute before--well Calum told me you told him I was cute and I think you're cute too..." I trailed off after realising I'd ranted.

It was the only time I didn't stutter. When I was angry or ranting or angrily ranting, or crying, a lot.

"S-Sorry." I muttered quietly. "I-I'm really w-weird." I giggled.

Michael stared at me, a fond look in his eyes. "You're not weird." He said, very quietly.

I blushed because the mute guy had said something to me. Shit. "T-Thank you."

Maybe the move of schools was a good idea after all.

-

luke is a twink

This will have top!ashton even tho I like Luke topping I just wanted to write a story where Luke's all girly and frilly and god I love him a lot ok

Pls comment and leave ideas to this story because I like writing this ok and I might just cry because Ashton's gonna be all hot and can I cry?