chapter nineteen

Someone made me a cute ass cover and I love it a lot (it doesn't fit the size of the cover size and it makes me sad)

-

The group hung out for a while and then Ashton and I went to Harry and Louis' tent. They were making make-out when we got there so Ashton jumped on the two of them and they broke apart.

Ashton brought me down on top of him and then he started to kiss me. Louis and Harry went back to kissing and it was weird because we were both kissing our boyfriends, in front of the other. Ashton's hands were on my ass, and I moaned quietly when he grounded my hips against his. "Ash." I mumbled.

Ashton smiled in to the kiss and then his tongue was there and I was a puddle on the floor.

"F-Fuck." I muttered, then Harry and Louis laughed, making me blush and pull away. "D-Don't w-watch." I squeaked, rolling off of Ashton.

I stared at the two British boys and they laughed again, "I like to watch." Harry said. "Kind of like a kink."

I scrunched my nose up and turned to Ashton, "Y-You don't h-have a k-kink do y-you?" I asked.

"O-Of course not--"

"Daddy." Was all Louis said and Ashton tensed. He closed his eyes and I felt his arms tense strongly.

"D-Daddy kink?" I questioned before I kissed Ashton's shoulder. "T-That's c-cute."

"Oh shush, Lucas." Ashton said, flicking my nose.

I rubbed my nose, "A-Asshole."

"Bitch." Ashton returned, smiling.

"Prick--"

"--Okay guys shut up." Harry snapped. "Ashton, you should show Luke around the campsite." He said, followed by a wink.

I stared up at Ashton with narrowed eyes, "S-Show me." I said, now suspicious.

Ashton hesitated before he nodded. We left the Larry tent and Ashton began to lead me away from the area our school had taken. We soon got away from their chatter and then we were at a small cabin.

"My parents own this, so my mum said I should use it instead of a tent but I like the tent--however I wanted to use it on the last night to make everything a little more special. Harry and Louis actually used this as well." Ashton said quietly, staring at the wooden front door.

"A-Are we g-gonna g-go in?" I asked him.

"Oh--yeah sure." Ashton pulled a key out of his pocket and opened the door. I stepped inside to see a small kitchen, bed and a dining table in one room. There was a door that I assumed lead to a bathroom. "Do you--Do you like it?"

"It's c-cute." I smiled before I went to the bed and sat down. "You're p-putting a l-lot of e-effort in t-to the whole v-virginity th-thing." I noted.

"Of course I am." Ashton said softly. "You're my boyfriend now and I want your first time to be amazing for the both of us." Ashton sat down on his knees in front of me and grabbed my hands. "It's going to hurt a little but then it's going to be better and it'll be amazing." Ashton assured.

"I know A-Ashton." I smiled and stroking his hair back behind his ear. "I t-trust y-you."

"Even after everything?" He question, "The Calum fight and standing you up for Liam?"

I nodded, "The L-Liam thing wasn't your f-fault and y-you w-wanted to help your f-friend but the C-Calum thing—you m-made up for it i-in the l-library when you p-promised to be th-there and trust y-you to be t-there, A-Ashton." I told him before I leant forward and kissed him.