chapter thirteen (+)

kind of short but idc bc smut and I want to drink my tea before it's cold and I want someone to cuddle sigh

Thank you to the girl who made the three edits and I'll post one each update and I love them a lot so thank you so much!

-

Ashton drove us back to his flat and I giggled as Ashton rushed us up the stairs. "W-Why are y-you so e-excited?" I giggled.

"Wanna make out with you princess." Ashton smiled before unlocking his door. He pulled me through the door and pushed me against the wall inside. "You're so fucking beautiful." He whispered making me smile and blush because no one ever complimented me like Ashton did. Ashton's kicked the front door closed before he bent down. His hands went under my thighs and he picked me up making me giggle again loudly.

"Such a pretty princess." He mumbled before pressing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then Ashton began to walk us up the stairs.

"W-What are w-we d-doing?" I asked Ashton quietly.

"I'm not going to have sex with you Luke, just a little kissing, maybe a bit more." Ashton smirked and I giggled again, giving him the okay.

Ashton pushed open his bedroom door and I didn't get a chance to do anything else as he dropped me on to the bed and straddled me. He unzipped my jacket and took it off of me before taking off his own jacket.

Ashton leant down and pressed his lips to my neck, "So pretty." He mumbled, "I wanna do something for you, kitten." Ashton whispered, his hand going down my waist until I felt his hand hovering over my crotch.

I closed my eyes and moaned because no one had ever touched me there and sure I had gotten off on my own and stuff but nothing more. "Let me, baby please." Ashton begged sitting up and looking straight at me.

I bit my lip before nodding, "Y-Yeah."

Ashton moved down my body and I felt his hands fumble with the button of my jeans and I shakily sighed.

"You okay?" Ashton asked, making me look down at him. He had my zipper undone now and I closed my eyes. "We don't have to if you don't want Luke, I just wanted to give you a little pleasure." Ashton said kissing my stomach.

"N-No, k-keep going." I mumbled.

"You sure?"

"Yep."

Ashton lifted my shirt up and kissed below my belly button before peppering kisses further down and it tickled, making me giggle again. God, I was so giggly today.

Ashton moved, "Lift your hips baby." I did as told and Ashton slid down my jeans. I licked my lips and opened my eyes, staring up at the white ceiling. I felt Ashton's hot breath on my bulge through the material of my boxers and I could feel myself hardening. I quickly moved around so I could see everything that Ashton did and the brunette chuckled.

"Pretty little thighs." Ashton hummed, his hands rubbing my thighs and I gulped because all my scars were on show. "I don't care about your scars, just you." He kissed my hip before his fingers began to pull at the hem of my boxers.

I licked my lips as I watched Ashton pulled down the material and my cock sprang up, making me giggle and throw my head back. Ashton smiled before he wrapped his long fingers around the base.

I bent my legs, Ashton laying between them and he leaned down and kissed my thigh, sucking a love bite in to the skin, covering a few scars, as his kisses went closer to where I needed him. But then he pressed his mouth to my balls, all the while keeping eye contact with me. I moaned, Ashton's hand still moving up and down my cock. "A-Ashton, f-fuck."

Ashton smiled before he licked a stripe up the length and sucked on the tip. He pulled back, "So pretty." He mumbled. I closed my eyes as I felt Ashton begin to take me in to his mouth. I moaned, my hands grabbing at the bed sheets. I could feel the way Ashton's lips were all over my length, his hand stroking parts he couldn't reach and I licked my lips as I concentrated on the feeling.

I felt Ashton's hand on my balls and I choked out a loud moan. "F-Fuck!" Ashton began to suck quicker and he hollowed his cheeks before I bucked my hips and suddenly came in Ashton's mouth.

Ashton continued to suck until I came down from my high with a whimper. Ashton pulled off with an audible pop, and grinned before he pulled my boxers back up to cover me. He stripped off my jeans fully, followed by my shirt.

Ashton took off his shirt and skinny jeans and he put us under the duvet covers. He pulled me into his chest and I smiled, kissing his collarbones. Ashton leant down to kiss my forehead, "I like you Luke."

I smiled, "I like you too."

***

Ashton dropped me off at home at ten o'clock and I knew my mum would be angry or upset a little but I didn't care. Ashton had given me a blow job and we cuddled and he ordered pizza and he let me listen to music on his laptop, it was a great day. I really liked Ashton and I could see myself with him and I was just waiting until he asked me to be his boyfriend.

I got to my front door and I unlocked it but all the lights were off and I locked the door behind me before going up the stairs to my room. I got changed in to some pink pyjamas and got in to bed, before my bedroom door opened and there stood my mum. "Jack told me you were with Ashton, we didn't tell Ben." She said smiling.

"T-Thanks."

"What did you guys do?" She asked, coming in to the room and closing the door behind her.

I blushed, "W-We just a-ate pizza a-and l-listened to m-music." I said.

"Sure you did." She laughed.

"We did!" I protested.

"Luke you have the fucked out look on your face." Mum said making me blush wildly and I hid my face under the duvet. "Did you use protection?"

"W-We d-didn't have s-sex, mum!" I gaped at her.

"Oh." She said, her mouth falling open. "I'll just let you get some sleep, then. Goodnight Lu." She winked before leaving my room.

I got under the covers and plugged in my phone charger. I turned off my bedside lamp, and got snuggled warmly in the bed.

My phone buzzed and I unlocked my iPhone, smiling at the screen cover of me and Ashton, we'd taken some selfies after our little time together and I was blushing in every one. I checked the text I'd received and smiled when seeing it was Ashton.

From: Ashy
I had fun tonight, sleep well beautiful xx

I quickly texted him back:

To: Ashy
Goodnight Ash, btw my mum knows what we did 😳

From: Ashy
Oops😆 lmao I'll see you tomorrow 😘

To: Ashy
Ok night xx

I locked my phone and quickly looked at the photo of Ashton and I. My head was nuzzled in to Ashton's neck and Ashton was beaming at the camera. I loved the photo but Ashton didn't and I just thought he looked adorable. Plus we were both only in our boxers so that was cool too.

I locked it again and put it down and turned over in my bed before falling asleep, my dreams being full of hazel eyes, curly hair and deep dimples.

God, I was in too deep already.

-

guys come follow me on Instagram I'm called "holyshitpippa"