Scars: Epilogue

(Lydia)

"I know you can see me Lydia, and this is me telling you my answer. I will not come to you so get used to it." She stood up from the bench and smile as her spear appear and my body was boiling. 'Watch your back Lydia and goodbye!" She threw her spear at the camera and I lost signal. I sat back in my chair as I watched what just happened repeatedly.

It's going to be harder to get her then I thought and that's a good thing, it means she's ready to fight back and I will get her to myself no matter what. I tore a huge hole in her heart after Muffet was killed. She wasn't supposed to die yet, but things happen for a reason right. I smiled at the fear on Undyne's face after I killed Muffet. She wants a fight, then let the plan begin.

"Chara!!!" I yelled for the human that I didn't really love at all. I knew she was helping Undyne, but that's what I expected. "Chara!!!" I yelled again, and I heard her running. The running stopped, and I turned my chair around and put my hands on the table.

"Yes, Lady Lydia." She said as I told her to get closer to me and so she did. I slapped her across the face as gasped fell to the ground crying.

"Oh, stop the fucking crying for goodness sakes! That's all I ever heard from you here lately!! Like you say please let me go... or please stop! You got yourself into this messed since you warned her about my plan!!" I yelled at her as I got up from my seat and walked towards her as I threw her against the wall. 'We go with plan B, wake Allison from her trace I put on her. We have work to do and she's the main person we need to get under Undyne's skin." I said as I threw her down to the ground and walked away as I heard her running away. "Allison is all we need for the next part." I sat back down on my chair and looked at the last smile Undyne will ever have in a while. "You will be mine, or I will kill you." I started laughing.

4 Months Later

(Undyne)

"Alphys! It's time oh my god it's time!!" I yelled as I started grabbing the things we need for the new babies to here. I can't believe we are about to be Aunts. Oh, I can't wait to meet the little ones. As I was racing to get a few things I ran passed the bathroom and saw Alphys sitting beside the toilet. I dropped everything and ran to her side, before she hovered over the toliet and threw up. 'Alphys, what's wrong?' I asked her, but she couldn't get a word out before she threw up again. My phone started ringing and I had to pick it, because it was Frisk.

"It was a false alarm, they said she should be getting ready t0 have them in a month. Sorry kid." Sans said on the other line I smiled.

"That's fine, but can I call you back." I said as Alphys threw up again as she started crying. I hugged her tightly.

"Is everything alright Undyne?" He asked me, and she finally stopped throwing up and held me tightly as I sat back with her smoothing her back.

"Something wrong with Alphys. I will call you back." I said as I hung up the phone and pulled her closer to me. 'Baby, what's going on with you? You've haven't been yourself the last few weeks and I am so worried about you." I said truthfully as I heard her crying.

"I t-t-think I'm p-p-pregnant ..." Alphys said and the whole world froze at that very moment. Us as parents. I don't know if I am ready to be a mother; I am ready to be an Aunt, but a mother. I was freaking out inside my own head, that's another thing I must worry about when leaving, but I promised I wouldn't leave. This really does change my plans now and I couldn't have been happier.

"Areyou sure Alphys? Have you done one of those monster tests?" I asked her and shenodded her head and handed me the test. She was right though, there was a plussign. We're going to be mothers... 'You have no idea how happy and scared I amright now. We're going to be Moms baby!" I said with so much excitement that Imade her jump. Oh god we're going to be mothers.

The End