Chapter Thirty: Undyne's Fear

I don't know what happened,  the last thing I was, doing was sitting in front if Muffet talking and then the next thing I knew I was here. There was nothing around me not even an sound but my own breathing. I felt alone,  I was fully alone again. I can't even remember Alphys voice... Alphys,  please help me...  Save me...  Someone help...

I wrapped myself up in a ball as I looked in my hands and saw my own soul. I was holding my soul and watching it wither away. I tried to hold on tight, but it was cracking.  I wrapped my arms around it gently as I just laid here scared. What was going on, why was it breaking?

        "You know why it's breaking Undyne? Because nobody will ever love you like I did. Nobody wanted to be with you, not even pour Alphys.  You are useless, broken beyond repair.  You belong to me now, nobody else. You are nothing without me, you are weak and pathetic without me. Come with me, so we can live our lives together and destroy everything in our path. Come back with me." I heard Lydia's voice in my head as I covered my ears. 

       "No, no, no, NO!!!!!  I won't go back to you! I am not useless, weak or pathetic!!  She does love me, you never loved me like she does!!!  Please, Alphys!  Alphys!!!! ' My head was pounding as I looked in front of me and saw my soul being torn little by little. I couldn't breath,  it was like someone was choking me. 'Alphys!  Someone please help me!!  I can't do this by myself! Alphys!!" My soul was almost shattered by this point and I knew no-one could save me. 

I gave up, for the first time in my life. I let go of my soul and wrapped my arms around myself as I saw it wither away slowly. I smiled as it was disappearing. I was finally free of all the pain and torment, but just wish I could have seen Alphys one last time.  She was my everything and I wanted a life with her.

I closed my eyes as everything went silent and all my fears went away. I saw Lydia waiting for me and I found myself walking up to her with her hand out. I was about to grabbed when I heard her voice. Lydia looked behind me and her face was full of anger.

       "U-U-Undyne, snap out of it!  Please follow me... " I turned my back to Alphys' voice, but I couldn't see her.

     "Don't listen to her Undyne, you need me. She never loved you, like I do. Come to me,  I can be a better person. I promise I won't hurt you again... " I faced Lydia again as my legs kept walking up to her and I grabbed her hand as she smiled.

       "Undyne,  listen to me she's controlling you!  She's in your head, follow my voice!  Let her go Lydia! Undyne, break free!  Whatever she tells you don't listen to her, they're all lies! I love you, Undyne!  Please come back to me!" I heard Alphys in the distance and that's when I knew, this was all a trick. 

I released her hand and ran to Alphys' voice. Behind me I heard Lydia yell in frustration. I kept running, but something stopped me and my soul was getting lighter and I was getting slower. I fell to my knees as I kept running to Alphys, who I saw running to me. I reached out my hand as she grabbed it and pulled me into her arms.

       "I got you Undyne,  I'm not going anywhere.' She told me as everything around us began to fade away and I could hear others talking. I cried into her arms as I could finally breath again. 'I'm here baby, shhhhh. Calm down Undyne." I couldn't stop crying as she held me tighter.

       " I'm sorry...  I'm so sorry for yelling at you Alphys...  I shouldn't have yelled at you...  I love you, please don't leave me... " I cried out as she kept holding me tighter as she was crying too.

         "It's a-a-alright, I'm sorry too Undyne...  I shouldn't have said w-w-what I said. I would never leave you, ever." She said as I looked at her and she wiped the tears away.

She helped me up and as I was looking around I noticed I was in a chair at the stage.  I don't remember even coming in here. The only two I knew that were there was Alphys and Muffet, but the the other four I didn't know and were human.  I looked closer and saw the same girl who grabbed Alphys hand was there.

      "Who the fuck are you and why did you grabbed Alphys hand!?  Also how the hell did I get here? " I said feeling that anger inside of me again. I felt myself shaking, but I stopped immediately. There was a hand on my chest and I looked down and saw Alphys frowning.

     "Undyne, c-c-calm down p-p-please. Her name is Allison and she's Muffet's friend who is, a human and in a b-b-band.  She just wanted to show me them playing. Nothing is happening between us,  because I know that's w-w-what you were thinking,  r-r-right? " Alphys explained to me and I felt myself calming down and pulling Alphys closer to me as I kissed her forehead.

        "I didn't mean to make things complicated I just though she needed some, cheering up since she was very upset. By the way hi my name is Allison Crossfiled and I am Muffet's girlfriend.  Nice to meet you." She let out her hand and I walked away from Alphys and shook the girl's hand. She had a British accent and she was very pretty through. I guess my jealousy got the best of me and I blacked out to deal with her, but Lydia got to me.

      "Wait... Your girlfriend...  So that means you...  Want to date me... " Muffet said shocked and I smiled.  So this the woman she's dating now. Not bad Muffet, not bad at all. I'm glad she finally found someone, but my heart ached a little bit, but I was happy for her and I was happy with Alphys.  I laughed 'What's so funny?" She looked at me funny and I just smiled.

          "If you want to that is? " Allison asked and this was like watching one of Alphys' anime's for the first time all over again.

       "Of course I would!!!  Oh my god, yes!!!" Muffet yelled as she jumped into Allison's arms and kiss. Definitely one of Alphys anime's.

Alphys bumped my shoulder with her and I looked down. She wanted to tell me something and I got down to her level. Looking into her eyes made all my teaser and fear go away as she kissed me sweetly and I almost melted into her embrace.

"I think this is going to be my new ship, don't you agree?" I couldn't contain myself, but bust out laughing and Alphys hid behind her phone. I put my hand under her chin and kissed her forehead.

"I agree with you Babe, just the way you said that and then the way you hid behind your phone was priceless. I love you!" I said as I pulled her into my embrace and looked at her.

         "So do you guys want to watch us rehash before the show tonight? " We all cheered and agreed.  I think tonight is, going to be a good night, but I can't let Alphys worry about me after the little incident.

-----------------------------------

Hey Kate here,  so sorry about the very late update....  Been taking care of my baby girl since, she's just turned a month the second :)  just wanted, to give you guys an update on how we are doing. So far we are, doing wonderful and she is a hand full but I couldn't be happier. 

Anyways,here is the next part of Scars which so many of you has be telling me to update for a long time and it's finally here. I just hope you guys love this part because the, next part I have to figure out. Well I love you guys and this is all I have time for right now so I hope you enjoy it.

Until next update,  I'll see you guys in the Chapter!!!!  Bye!!!!