Chapter Thirty-One : Crossing Lines

(Alphys POV)

We were listening to Allison and the band play, and they were really good. Undyne hasn't said a word since the blacked out. It was like she was spacing out a lot more recently, but she cuddled up to me more. I could still feel her shaking and it worried me. I looked at her and she was drifting out.

"U-U-Undyne, do you want to go back to our room? It looks likes you're about to pass out." I asked as her head popped up.

"I do, but I enjoy you being happy and I don't want to ruin that; besides l really like Allison's songs." She said as she drifted off to sleep.

"Come on Undyne l-l-lets get you to bed.' I said, but she was out. I picked her up bridal style, but she was a little too heavy because she was dead asleep. 'I-I-I hate when you're like this, it makes it harder to pick you up." I said struggling to walk.

"Need some help Alphys?' Muffet's voice made me lose focus and we fell. Undyne was on top of me snoring away. 'Oh sorry deary didn't mean to scare you." She said as she picked up Undyne and put her over her shoulder.

"Thank you M-M-Muffet, just after she blacked out she, became very tired. T-T-That worries me and I know she was just trying so h-h-hard to stay awake, but sleep got her. This is the first time she's e-e-ever done this." I said as we walked towards the hotel and Undyne began to snore louder.

"How do you even sleep if she snores that loud? Also, you have to remember what's been happening since you woke up. Undyne is stressing herself out and worrying about you going back to Lydia. I've never seen her so worked up before. Actually I've never seen her like this to be honest.' She put two hands behind her neck. 'Alphys, can I tell you something?' I nodded my head. 'Has Undyne told you about us yet?' I shook my head. 'Well, Undyne and I dated a few years back. I know shocker right? Anyways, we dated throughout high school, but we broke up a few weeks after graduating actually. The thing is she's never looked at me like she does you. All the years we've dated she never once risked her life like she has you. I clearly think you're her soul mate; if she keeps risking her life to save yours, she will die." Muffet said as she walked ahead of me as I stood frozen.

Was Muffet right though; was I the reason for her stress? I began to feel guilty and sad. I wanted to follow Muffet and lay beside Undyne, but I had to clear my mind first before I go back; so I went the other way as I put my hands in my pockets and walked away. It was a beautiful night for a walk though, but the wind blew on my face as I felt raindrops hit my face.

"What do you want from me?" I heard a familiar voice to my right. Was that Allison? I kind of felt nervous and a little scared, but I was curious and that never happens. So I followed her voice, but once I found her I hid behind a dumpster because she was with someone and Allison was against the wall scared.

"I. Want. You." I heard a really creepy voice. Then I saw them put their hands around her throat as her soul was lifted into the air and they captured it and disappeared into thin air; all you could hear was a creepy laugh.

My heart spiked up and my asthma kicked in. I was going into a panic attack. I took my phone out, but my hands were too shaky, but I dialed the one number I needed.

"Alphys! Where are you!' Undyne's voice boomed into the phone, but I couldn't speak as it was harder to breath. 'Alphys, talk to me! Babe!!' I dropped my phone as everything was getting blurry. My heart was going 90 to nothing. 'ALPHYS!! ' Undyne yelled into the phone. 'I'm coming to get you, please stay on the phone!!" I heard her yelling again, but everything went black.