Chapter Twenty-Eight: Run In

(Undyne's POV)

We finally arrived at our destination, even though it took over six hours to get here and everybody was asleep besides me and Sans who was driving. Alphys had her head on my shoulder sound asleep and I smiled. I was happy she was back with, but I was also worried and I know Sans was too. I looked out the window and I saw the hotel that we were going to stay at for the summer. We booked it over two months ago so we were set to go and enjoy our summer. Alphys twitched in her sleep, but I held her close to me because I had a feeling she was having another nightmare which I hated so much because she would wake up screaming. I looked down at her and I kissed her forehead and just kept her close to my chest. I yawned, but I didn't want to go to sleep yet not until we got to the hotel.

"Hey Undyne, you still awake?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked in the rear-view mirror where Sans was looking at me with tired eyes.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked him as he looked back at the road and there was something he was thinking hard about.

"How is she doing?" He asked me and I looked at him and back at Alphys and frowned as I gently creased her cheek so I wouldn't wake her up. I had a feeling he was going to ask me about her eventually.

"She's doing better, just trying to get back on her feet. She's been having nightmares again they keep getting worse and it really scares me and you know I don't say that a lot. After what happened she's just hasn't been herself, but she's trying so hard. You don't think she will go rouge, again do you?" I hated saying it, but we never know if Lydia is still controlling her or not. I grabbed her hand because I didn't want her to go back to who she was.

"Undyne, I know it's hard but we have to make sure she doesn't. I'm not saying she will, but we never know so you must keep a very close eye on her for now until we get all this straightened out. We're almost there so if you don't mind wake her and Papyrus up will ya pal." Sans said as he pulled up into the hotel parking lot and picked up Frisk and got out. 'I'll get our keys to our rooms." Then he left, I shook Alphys a little and she moved.

"Babe, come on we can go to sleep in our hotel room, but for now you need to wake up." I said gently and kissed her cheek.

"U-U-Undyne, where are we?" She asked me as she opened her eyes and sat up as she starched out her arms and looked around.

"We're in Monsterville, Sans is inside the hotel right now getting the keys to our room. Come on." I said as she laid her head back down and went back to sleep.

She must be really exhausted so I got out of the car and picked her up like a kid, but that's because how small she was. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I smiled. I went to Papyrus's side and opened his door, but he was passed out. So, I picked him up and put him on my back where he wrapped his arms around my neck as well and his feet. Good thing I've gotten stronger since my fight.

I went to grabbed our things, but they were gone which meant Sans teleport them to our rooms already. Yes, he's lazy but at least he tries his best to keep us all safe like I do. As I was walking away from the car Sans was walking out of the hotel.

"Here ya go pal, yours and Alphys room is 307." He threw some keys at me, but I caught them. 'Hehe nice catch there, but hey just hand over my brother so I can take him to his and Mettaton's room." He said and I nodded my head and he picked Papyrus up. Mettaton was already here so I'm surprise Sans is letting him stay with Mettaton.

"Come on baby, let's go into our room." I walked into the hotel and it was huge and I was so tired that my knees were buckling, but I saw the elevator and walked it and pushed the button. Once inside I put my back to the wall and waited to get to our floor. When it stopped I saw Sans holding Papyrus and taking him into his room. I walked to where they were and their room number was 306 and right next to them was mine and Alphys' room. I opened the door and the place was huge. 'Alphys wake up." I said and she moved, but didn't wake up. I guess I will put her to bed and lay beside her.