Chapter Thirty-Three: Decisions prt 2

(Alphys POV)

"P-P-Please come out U-U-Undyne...' I said as I put my hand on the door. It'd been six weeks since Muffet and Allison left us. Undyne hasn't said a word or left the room since we've been back. She witnessed Lydia taking control over Allison's body as she killed Muffet. 'Please just let me in..." I asked as I heard her crying behind the door, until I heard the door unlock.

Once I stepped inside it was really cold and I looked to my right and saw the window was opened and Undyne was looking out it. I wrapped my arms around her waist, but she was still. I unwrapped my arms, but she grabbed my arms as she put them back around her. When she did that I could see her wrists, but I never knew she would do that to herself. I stopped hugging her and got in front of her and grabbed her arms, but she jerked them away.

    "Undyne, w-w-w-why would you do this to yourself?' I said disappointed as I grabbed her wrist again and this time she didn't pull away. She had fresh cuts all over her hands, arms and body once I looked at her closely. 'U-U-U-Undyne, please look at me. I never thought you would ever do this.' She wouldn't look at me at all and it looked like she hasn't slept much either. 'Please l-l-look at me baby.' She finally did, but her eye told me something more was going on. 'I will a-a-always be here f-f-for you always. Why did you do this?" I said forcefully and I saw her jerk away from me for once as she looked down.

    "It's all my fault... all of this is my fault! She finally broke me after all these... years... Alphys, I'm not as strong as you think...  I'm finally at my braking point. She's going after every one I've c-c-cared about and that matters to me... First she attacked and almost killed you... But Muffet had no chance at fighting back... the knife came out of nowhere and I wasn't fast enough.... Now she's gone...She's dead because of me... she died loving and caring about me... I'm in so much pain Alphys and I can't... I can't do this anymore... I can't take another day of pain... I'm s-s-s-sorry for everything Alphys, but there is something I need to do... I love you." Before I could say anything she put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately.

Everything faded around us as she started to kiss down my neck and she slowly put her hands under my shirt . Were we about to do this? She ripped my shirt off as she pushed me down onto the bed with her knees between my legs as she put my arms over my head and pinned me down. She bit my shoulder and I couldn't help myself as I moaned.

           "U-U-U-Undyne..." Was all I could say as she bit harder and moaned louder, but she stopped as she kissed my lips. Our eyes met like the first time we met and I was in love all over again. 

  "I love you Alphys and I've been wanting to do this for a while now. You are just perfect, beautiful, caring and I just really need you right now. I'm sorry for everything that has happened, but I want to forget all that and just be in your arms. I love you Alphys and I can't wait for you to be my wife." She said with so much passion and love that I couldn't help myself. I pulled her closer to me as I kissed her forcefully. Her hands were on my sides now as she gripped them tightly not as much to hurt me.

   "Undyne, I've been wanting to this for a while now too, but...' she put a finger to my lips and smiled. 'I love you, Undyne." I said as she kissed the side of my neck.

   "Shh, lets not talk anymore I just want to concentrate on us and making you my wife." She said as pulled me closer to her and kiss me deeply. I know I would never forget this night.

Time Skip 

(Undyne's POV)

Alphys was beside me passed out as I pulled her closer to me and frowned. She was my world, but I can't let Lydia hurt her anymore; even if that means leaving. This is going to be the hardest thing I'v ever done, but right now I just want to enjoy the time I have with her. An idea popped into my head and I laid beside her as I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear.

    "I'm going to Marry you today. I love you, Alphys.' I said as I slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom to make a call. I put my phone to my ear and it rang. 'Come on pick up."

     "You have reached the phone of the fabulous and amazing Mettaton AND DON'T FORGET THE GREAT PAPYRUS. Yes the most handsome Skeleton Papyrus. Just leave a message AFTER THE BEEP." I laughed a little at their message, but then got serious.

        "Mettaton please call me back, I have a favor to ask you. I want you to plan mine and Alphys wedding today." I said as I hung up and went back into the bedroom where Alphys was still sleeping. I was getting tired myself so laid back down beside her as I cuddled up to her. As soon as my eye closed my phone rang. 'Hello?" I said and the next thing I know Mettaton squealed.

   "Oh darling I would love to do your wedding today, but I thought we all planned for it to be next year? Is everything alright? Wait, is she expecting?" He got even more excited.

      "No she's not expecting, just I don't want to wait any longer. I want her to be my wife and I want the wedding to be tonight, can you make it happen?" I asked and I heard Mettaton sigh and I get worried 

        "Darling, don't you know you are talking to the best wedding planner ever!!  Of course I can make it happen, but I'll need all hands. Plus you and Alphys need dresses!!  Oh I'm so excited I can't wait to see you in a dress!! " I rolled my eye and told him.

   "I want a tuxedo, but I want you to make the most amazing dress for Alphys. ' I said a little too loud and I felt Alphys wrap her arms around me. 'Oh hey babe, I didn't mean to wake you up. How are you feeling?' I asked her, but it didn't look like she just woke up. 'You've heard everything I've said haven't you?' She nodded excitedly.  'Well,  Alphys will you marry me tonight?' I asked her and she jumped on me and kisses my lips. ' Mettaton,  I'll have to call you back, but please make it happen." I said as I hung up the phone as Alphys and I made out and went on to round two.