Twenty- Three: Calling Out

(Alphys'POV)

When I opened my eyes I was in a room on a bed. At first I thought that Undyne saved me, but then I remembered this wasn't mine or her room, but my own jail. I sat up from the bed and sat on the edge of it. I felt different somehow, but I just sat there thinking about her.

(Flashback)

        "Come on Alphys, I know you're still healing, but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate our one month anniversary." Undyne said smiling at me as she held my hand as we were walking to the mall.

She looked a lot better then she did when I woke up. She was eating more again and getting her strength back. She took two weeks off of her work just to take care of me and herself. I was still in a lot of pain from the attack by Lydia. Tori was better though, Asgore has been taking care of her and I think that is help their relationship more. So my number one ship was finally forming I laughed.

       "I'm glad you're better Undyne, I don't know how hard it was for you without me around. I'm sorry." I looked down, but we stopped and she lifted up my chin.

       "Don't you ever say sorry about what happened to you Alphys. It was my fault to begin with and I should have protected you, but I had to..." She cut herself off because she was holding back tears. 'I'm just glad to have you back babe. It was hard yes, but I never left your side. You mean everything to me and I will be on my guard more." She said as she wiped the tears off her face and kissed my cheek. 'I love you Alphys." She said with her big smile.

     "I love you too Undyne. Just if something like that ever happened again, please don't let yourself go like you did. You have to be the hero that everybody needs here in Monstertown." I said as we started walking again.

Once we arrived at the mall everybody was waiting on us. Sans and Frisk were creaking up puns as Papyrus was annoyed with them, but beside him was a Mettaton. He was the entertainment for us monsters when we were in the Underground, or now everyone calls it Undertale. I have no idea why they named it that. Once we got there Mettaton pulls me into a tight hug, but I whimpered.

       "Mettaton take it easy on her right now, she's still recovering from her injuries." Undyne said calmly and he released me. I really don't know him that well, but something about him was familiar to me, but I can't remember.

      "Oh, I am so sorry darling just I heard so much about you by Papyrus and Undyne here. I just can't believe I'm finally meeting you." He said frowning, but Papyrus hugged him.

       "IT'S ALRIGHT METTATON, I ALMOST FORGOT THAT MYSELF.  BECAUSE AFTER YOU HUGGED HER I WAS GOING TO DO THE SAME THING." Papyrus said is his excited voice. 'I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE ALRIGHT ALPHYS! YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR HEALING VERY SMOOTHLY." He said as he hugged me, but more gently then Mettaton did.

       "Yeah, she's healing but it's going to take some time to fully heal you know." Sans said with his tired eyes. 'Well, me and Frisk will meet you guys here in a hour alright." He said and before I knew it Undyne has lifted me up into her shoulders and I giggled.

      "Come on babe, let's go look at nerd stuff." Undyne said looking up at me smiling and I lend down and kissed her. Her face started to get red. 'Babe, that was too cute, I love you." She said giggling a little bit and I smiled too.

         "I love you too Undyne, you don't have to pick me up you know." I said smiling as she started walking into the mall with me on her shoulders.