Chapter Nine: Problems

Chapter 9: Problems

(Undyne's POV)

We were into the sixth season of Mew Mew Kissy Cutie and Alphys was passed out on my lap. I never knew how hard her life was and I didn't care if she made mistakes I will keep her safe. I was about to doze off myself, but my phone started ringing. I looked at the clock and it was 1:30 pm. Damn time flies by when watching TV. I picked up the phone.

"Hello." I said sleepily and all I could hear was people shouting fight. I looked at the Caller ID and it was Papyrus.

"UNDYNE, YOU NEED TO COME TO SCHOOL RIGHT NOW! IT'S SANS! A NEW STUDENT ATTACKED FRISK!" I shot up and Alphys gasped.

"I'll be there right away Papyrus, just make sure Sans doesn't kill them." I said as I got up and I looked at Alphys and she looked scared. "Alphys, I'm sorry are you alright?" I asked her because I knocked her into the floor. I helped her up, but she nodded her head.

"What's g-g-going on U-U-Undyne? " She asked looking worried.

"Papyrus, I'll be there in a minute. " I said as I walked into my closet and got my hoodie on and shoes.

"PLEASE HURRY! " I heard a crash sound and the phone went dead. Damn it!

"Alphys we are going to school, there is something I have to do." I told her as I reached my hand out as she grabbed it. I put her on my back and started running. I had a spear in my hand. I knew I should have went, but I couldn't leave Alphys alone.

We,reached the school in less then ten minutes and I raced inside. What I saw shocked me. Sans had a human girl lifted into the air. I saw Papyrus beside an unconsciousness Frisk laying on the ground. I ran to them.

"What happened Pappy?" I asked him as I put Alphys down beside Frisk and I saw,she was checking on her. At least I know Alphys can take care of her, but I have to keep an eye on her, Frisk and Papyrus. Papyrus looked up at me with worry.

"I DON'T KNOW, ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS HUMAN JUST ATTACKED FRISK FOR NO REASON. SHE... SHE... PICKED FRISK UP AND JUST THREW HER AND SHE HIT HER HEAD ON THE WALL AND HASN'T WOKEN UP... WILL... WILL SHE BE ALRIGHT UNDYNE...?" I felt anger build up inside of me as I saw Frisk not moving. I looked behind me and I saw the girl break free from Sans attack and ran towards him. Oh no you don't punk.

I got in front of Sans and I took the hit as I pushed Sans out of the way. I fell to my knees coughing because she hit me in the stomach. I was pissed now.

"Who the hell are you!? Why did you attack my friends!?" I yelled as she just back up and smiled. I stood up with my spear ready as I gripped it tightly.

"Oh, so you must be Undyne fantastic." Her voice was higher pitch then Frisk's and she looked just like her, but older. She laughed and that laugh creep me out.

"I asked who are you!?" I took a few,steps towards her as my eye started to hurt and twitch.

"How polite of me, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Chara. The reason why I attacked that brat is because she wouldn't quit staring at me. So I attacked her because I don't like being stared at." I already hated this girl with a passion. She attacked Frisk because she was staring. What the hell!

"That doesn't give you the right to attack her! She is harmless, she won't even hurt a fly! If you don't leave us alone I will not regret what will happen next and I really don't want that!" I growled as she just smirked and laughed.