Chapter Twenty- Two: Taking Control

(Alphys POV)

I didn't know what I got myself into until I realized it. Sans was right, I shouldn't have done this, now look at me. Locked up in a dungeon somewhere and scared, I was so scared. I was in the corner with my arms wrapped around my legs trying to stay strong. Then I heard voices down the hall and I just stay quiet.

"Lydia babe, we finally got her! I can't believe it!" I knew that voice, it was Chara the new kid from the school who almost killed Frisk. There was a smack and then a thud. I flinched at the sound.

"Shut up!" I heard Lydia yelled and I flinched more. "You didn't do shit while I was being attacked! So keep your month shut, or there will be more where that comes from got it!?" I heard a whimper.

"Yes ma'am..." Chara sobbed and there was another smack.

"Stop your crying Chara." Lydia said and the whimpering stopped as I heard they were getting closer to me. When I looked up I saw them. Blood was dripping from Chara's mouth as she wiped it off. 'Hello dear Alphys." Lydia said with a smirk. I backed up into the corner more until I could only feel the wall. 'Nice to see you again, well being yourself again actually. I never knew you had such powerful magic like that." She said as she phased through the cell and was in front of me as she put her hand on my cheek. I jerked my face away from her hand, but she grabbed it again.'Don't pull away from me while I'm talking to you bitch." I flinched at the anger in her voice. 'Undyne will be so upset that poor Sansy couldn't save you from me. Now you're here. Hehe. I have plans for you Alphys." She said and before I could say anything she put a needle in my neck and everything faded away.

(Undyne's POV)

I was fighting with mad dummy, when I fell to the ground as my heart just dropped out of nowhere. Alphys was in trouble I could feel it in my heart. My breathing was getting heavier.

"Undyne!" I heard someone yell my name and I looked up and it was Frisk. 'I saw you fall and I ran to you. Are you alright?" Frisk said. She started talking more lately and I was happy about that.

"No I'm not... Frisk I can feel her suffering right now... I don't know how I do, but I do... something bad is happening to her... and I can't do nothing about it, because I'm not there to protect her..." I said trying not to cry. I had to be stronger then this. Lydia might have broke me a long time, but I will come back up and save my wife.

"I don't know if you can do this, but do you think yours and Alphys souls are connected in some way?' Frisk asked me and I looked up at her. 'I don't know much about how strong your souls are, but there was something written in a book I read about how monsters can sense something is wrong with their partners, but that could be just me talking too much." She said smiling at me.

"You know she might have a point there Undyne." I stood up and saw Sans walking towards us with his hands in his pockets.

"What do you mean, like can I see Alphys?" The nodded their heads. 'Well, I've never done it before, but I could try and then we can see,where she's at." I said as we went inside and sat in the living room because my head was hurting me.

"Here, this is something that might help you see her. I've done this before because me and Frisk done a few times just to make sure each other was safe. Just take one small sip alright and then clear your head kid." He handed me what looked like green kool-aid I gave him a look. 'Trust me it's safe." I nodded my head and took a big sip of it and then I closed my eyes and thought of her.

Everything faded away and it was just me walking in a white room. Where was I? I had an uneasy feeling coming from this room and I know why. I saw Alphys laying on a bed strapped down trying to get free. I ran to her side as I put my hand on the straps, but my hands went through it. Damn it.