Chapter Two: Friends

We made it to her house which looked like it was going to fall apart at any moment

We made it to her house which looked like it was going to fall apart at any moment. This house doesn't even look safe. I got out of my car and opened the back door and picked up Alphys who was still asleep. Asgore was walking towards me with a frown on his face.

"She lives here, but it looks like it's about to fall apart." I said as I walked towards the front door which had water damage and everything around it and he nodded his head and frowned.

"This was all she could find at the moment, she's been trying to find a better place, but everything is taken because most monsters has taking the older houses.' I opened the door and when I walked in the house there were creaks and holes all in the walls. Ripped carpet, broken glass that she cleaned up, but I guess she was still cleaning it. I could also sense some mold around the place that could even make me sick. I walked out of the place and went to my car. 'Where are you going Undyne?" He asked me as I gently laid Alphys back in the backseat and shut the door gently so I wouldn't wake her.

"I am not letting her stay in a dangerous house like that Asgore. It's a fucking death trap and if she stays in there for too long she can get really sick. They need to take this place down because it's a dangerous to humans and monsters. Did she pay for this or is she renting it?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"She's renting it for 200g a week and she said that it was perfectly safe to live in.' 200g! That's too damn much for a shit hole like this. Whoever the landlord was they were most definitely a human because if it was a monster they would have check this place out first and fixed it up. They wouldn't even change that much for this house if it was fixed up. It would be like 50g a week.

"Walk inside of it and you'll see what I mean by it's not safe to live in." He did and he walked back out with a frown on his face.

"Why would she lie to us about it then?" He asked and I had a good feeling about why.

"Maybe because she didn't want to worry you or Toriel. I don't know much about her, but do you?" Asgore smiled a little bit.

"Not really, she stayed to herself quite a lot and she never talked about herself much. She doesn't remember much of her childhood. All she knows was she woke up in the Underground when she was seven years old and Toriel found her in the middle of the flower patch curled up in a ball and her clothes her kind of ripped. That's all I know about her, but maybe Toriel knows more about her then me. If this place isn't safe to live in, where will she live at?" He asked me and I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I was thinking she could live with me, Papyrus and Sans, but I will be needing to talk to them about it first." I took my phone out, since Sans was in Toriel's class she will let him answer his phone. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Undyne, where are you?" Sans asked me sounding bored and I could hear Papyrus in the background laughing.

"Is Papyrus beside you Sans?" I asked him and he answered with an ohm. 'Good, I need to ask you both something important." I heard Sans get Papyrus' attention and he explained to Papyrus.