Chapter Thirty-Four: Memories/Wedding (End)

Not my artwork all credit goes to the person who created it.

Welcome to Undyne's and Alphys' Wedding

Where: Waterfall

When: Thursday, May 24th 2018

Time: 5-10 p.m.

You were invited to celebrate the marriage of Undyne and Alphys. It will be back in the Underground in Waterfall on the 24th of May. We want to celebrate as these two monsters tie the knot and we wish them the best of wishes.

 We want to celebrate as these two monsters tie the knot and we wish them the best of wishes

(Undyne's POV)

"Ow, damn Mettaton how much longer?" I cursed under my breath as Mettaton was tightening my dress. Alphys wanted me to wear a dress because she's never seen me in one also it was our big day tonight. She wanted to wait another two weeks for the wedding so Mettaton wouldn't have to rush which I understood. I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't know who the person was in it.

"Oh, darling you look absolutely stunning! Oh my goodness this has got to go into the scrapbook." Mettaton said excitedly as he jumped up and down as he rushed out. I sat down as I saw the dress Alphys and Mettaton picked out.

It was beautiful, it was a long black dress with handmade spears sowed into it (Mettaton's idea) with a custom-made eye patch that was blue and white designs of spears. I've never worn a dress, but this one was special. I looked to my left and saw the picture of me and Muffet smiling and hugging each other. That was the day we had our very first date and it was amazing and I just wish she could have been here to see me and Alphys get married.

 That was the day we had our very first date and it was amazing and I just wish she could have been here to see me and Alphys get married

I really did miss Muffet a lot right now, just remembering her makes me really upset. She was the only person I've ever loved more than anything besides Alphys. Looking at this picture made my chest tighten and tears were going down my face and I just started balling like crazy. I hugged the picture closer to my heart because maybe it will feel like she was closer then gone forever.

"Muffet, why did you have to go? Why did you have to leave? Damn it, I will kill her I promise spiderbug I swear. I will avenge your death and that is a promise. I love you, Muffet." I said as someone came behind me and wrapped metal arms around me.