Chapter 6: Feelings

(Alphys' POV)

(Alphys' POV)

Nightmare

I was laying in the middle of a filed it dark and nobody was around. I've never seen this before, but it was scaring me. I got up from the filed, but when I did the ground would shake. So I stayed in the middle of it and  I kept seeing shadows around me. I saw memories of my family.  I remembered my family all too well and I remembered running away because I killed my parents.

They were both really, really sick and I tried everything to take care of them and I was five at the time. I had to do everything just to keep us alive. My father passed away first and that's when I did my first experiment. That's when I found out about determination and where I could find it. I had a few tubes of it in my bag and I ran back home as fast as I could. I tried to save him.

When I got home though and I walked into my parents room my mother passed. I felt useless, alone and afraid. I was on my own, but I had to save them. So I went to work and I injected them with determination. It's took a few weeks, but when I woke up one morning they were both healthy and alive and walking around.

Why was I reliving the day they both died again? We had a few laughs and my mom cooked dinner and she was so happy, but that when everything turned dark and black again. My father held my mom's hands and when he tired to take it away his hand it melted into hers. That's when I realized I messed up. They freaked out and touch each other again and that when they melted together.

I was scared now as they were asking for me to help them, but I was frozen in place as they melted together and then they disappeared. That's when I realized what I did and I ran away. I was on my own til I was 7, but that's when Toriel found me. I was hungry, sick and my clothes were torn. I felt myself shaking now as I was seeing these memories and I felt tears form in my eyes.

Nightmare Ends

I woke up shaking and sweating as Undyne was beside me shaking me trying to wake me up. I looked at her and her face was full of worry. She put her hand on my cheek, but I got up and just ran upstairs. I couldn't let her know because I wasn't ready.

    "ALPHYS WAIT!" She yelled as I ran upstairs,  but I missed a step and I fell backwards, but Undyne caught me. "It's alright I got you Alphys. It's alright..." she said as she hugged me and I just cried. "Shhh I'm here, just calm down." She said holding me close.

    "I've d-d-done so many bad t-t-things... I've... Oh god I'm a f-f-failure...' I cried and stuttered and Undyne just held me. I can't tell her not yet.

    "Alphys what do you mean? You've done nothing wrong, why do you say you're a failure?" She asked me and I just couldn't look at her because I was crying so hard. 'Alphys, I'm worried about you... since you got here you've been having nightmares that literally make you wake up screaming. I know you might not be ready to tell me and I understand, but I'm worried. ' I looked up at her and she was frowning  and looking at me. I looked down again, but she put her hand under my chin and I looked at her.

    "There are t-t-things I've done...that N-N-No one knows a-a-about... and I don't k-k-know if I'm ready to t-t-tell... just k-k-know I'm not as g-g-good as a person y-y-you may think... I'm s-s-sorry..." I told her and when I did she looked away from me and then back again.

    "I don't care what you've done Alphys, good or bad. But you are not a bad person...' She said rubbing the back of her neck with her hand. She does that when she's nervous I noticed that. 'Maybe you're not ready to tell me, but I want you to know...' She put her hand in mine and held it. 'I'll always be here for when you need me... I'll never turn my back from you and I will help you with anything you need help with... I know we just met and all, but since I've gotten to know you a little better .. I began to realize I care about you a lot...' She said trying hard to tell me what she wants to say. 'Just hear me out... I like you a lot and well I want to... be there for you... no matter what you've done, I will be here..." She finally said as she took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling and smiled. Did she just say she liked me?

    "U-U-Undyne I..." She cut me off as she kissed my cheek. I froze and began to blush and she was blushing too.

    "No matter what you're going thorough Alphys... I still like you as yourself and please never change that. Since I've met you... heh' She rubbed the back of her neck again blushing. 'My life has been different even though we just met... you make my head spin and my heart beat fast, I don't know why, but you mean a lot to me alright." She kept holding my hand and she got up, but she never released my hand. 'I want to show you something that nobody else knows about. Will you come with me so I can show you?" She asked me as I stood up beside her and I wasn't crying anymore. "I go there to release stress and it helps me think and I've never showed anyone not even Papyrus." She smiled again as her grip got a little tighter, but it didn't hurt. It was more of "Please come with me." Hold. So I nodded my head yes and she put me on her back and I liked it, but I was still wondering if I should tell her or not.

She ran out of the house, but she locked the door before we sped off into the woods behind the house. I looked back and I couldn't see the house anymore because she was running super fast. I wonder where we're going too? I really liked Undyne a lot, but I am not ready to tell her yet because I was scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Kate here and here the chapter six. What do you think Undyne wants to show her? I know what it is, but I want to see if you guys can figure it out. Anyways I hope you are enjoying this book because it has 62 reads and it's only been out for two weeks. That's more then I've ever gotten with two weeks. I am so happy you guys,are enjoying this story so much and I can't wait to post the next part up here soon.

Now you can see by the title of the chapter that they both have feelings for one another, but they don't want to say yet.  So until next update please comment and tell me what you think Undyne wants to show her. So see you guys next update. Bye. Love you :)